DORM ROOM DICK DOWN 1

Start from the beginning

The following days were normal, but I couldn't stop thinking about my encounter with Simon; his big hands marking me... We still hung out in a group and they'd all forgotten about my fat ass--except Simon, of course.

Those pants are a little tight, don't ya think, girly butt?" he asked while sneaking up from behind one evening.

He planted his meaty paws right on my cheeks and I jumped.

"Shut up, man!" I whined with a weak punch, tacitly accepting my new nickname.

"Whatever you say, girly butt!"

Simon didn't stop his teasing and actually ramped it up, finding ways to grope me whenever we were together. His constant touching was weird but it all felt like a running joke so I just let it happen. If he exited with a spank, which often occurred, I'd sprint to my room to check it in the mirror. Even through my jeans he would leave a faint handprint. I cherished them....

"Come on, man, quit it..." I begged at a party the next weekend.

"Just another second, Matty, not much longer."

Simon and I were in the kitchen grabbing drinks when his roughhousing got more aggressive than usual. He pushed me up against the sink and his hands went straight to my buns, where he started squeezing and kneading.

"So big...." he muttered.

"Come on, dude, cut it out!" I pleaded.

We were both drunk and I didn't know if this was just another one of his games.

"Don't get all bitchy with me, girly butt. I'm just giving you the attention you deserve."

"Duuuude, that's enough. Pleeease...."

My dick swelled as Simon drunkenly humped and groped me. I got nervous someone would see and was also afraid of my own homosexuality, so I tried squirming away but he cut me off.

"Don't ever pull away from me!" he ordered sternly in a tone I'd never heard. It scared me.

Okay... sorry..." I whimpered in defeat, aware he could easily overpower me.

"Good boy."

I stood pathetically and allowed Simon to fondle my butt for another minute before he grabbed us two beers. He then wrapped his arm around me and walked us back out to the party like nothing had happened.

My memories of his actions were hazy but I knew something weird had occurred. I wasn't yet too afraid to be around him, but was now on guard whenever he was nearby. In the showers though, nothing could protect my naked butt from his greedy paws.

"Didn't think I'd see you in here," Simon smirked as he sauntered into the bathroom.

I'd been enjoying my privacy but now was completely on edge.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you," he said genuinely, clearly noticing my nerves.

I appreciated his kindness and went back to washing myself. Forgetting who was across from me, I turned to rinse my hair. Big mistake.

Ooooowee!!" Simon whistled when my rump was in full view. "Now that's a peach right there!"

I blushed and quickly turned back so he couldn't see.