important announcement❗

hi everyone!!

you probably haven't seen my old announcement, in which i said i won't be able to make your themes for a good 2 weeks.

here's the reason why, if you're curious.

my phone got taken away for a whole month, starting on 9 september.

my mother's boyfriend wanted to give me his second(??) phone to listen to music apparently.

but since you guys would have gotten worried about me suddenly disappearing, i decided to log in from this phone, and continue with my work.

you might think that if i can use this phone, i can obviously make themes as well. but no.

i don't have pinterest, polarr or/and any other apps that i use to make themes, and i will not ever try to download them, since my mom might go through this phone.

yeah, i did download wattpad, so i can talk to you guys in pms as well (also because i had to post this, and because its easier to just go on the app than using chrome), but i still have to delete and redownload it for at least 30 times a day. (you never know when moms go through your phone☠️)

there are about 6(?) orders that i have to complete and i'm SO sorry that i have to make you all wait for your themes that literally take only about 15 min to make each.

and YESSS i am also sorry for this (extremely) long story cs i obviously didn't mean to write all this😭

so yeah you have to wait about 2 weeks for your themes so if you'd like to continue with your order, PLEASE, reply here.

thanks for reading all this.

love, lisa <3