Prove your strength. Inko's past

Izuku POV

I did it. I made it to the 1v1 battles. And I proved I'm stronger than before.

I smiled to myself as the first arch was about to begin. It was me, vs Hsome dude named Hiroshi Shinsho.

Present mic:"AND HERE WE HAVE OUR FIRST MATCH UP!!!!! its a guy from the general studies class, Hiroshi Shinsho! And from class 1A's hero course, the boy who breaks his bones a lot! Izuku Midoriya! START!"

Shinsho:"Its not fair you know?"

Izuku simply raised his eyebrow in question.

Shinsho:"You were gifted. Born with an incredible quirk that got you into the hero course. Meanwhile this schools exams are flawed. The false enemies were robots, so my quirk and others like it would have no effect, meanwhile you had a quirk that had you able to pass with flying colours."

Izuku:"That's not-!"

And then, everything went black for me.

3rd POV
Y/n stares at the boy who had now stopped moving towards Shinsho, confused as to why he'd stop. Before he realized.

Y/n:"Mind control huh? Strong quirk, especially if used right. But I know this kid won't give up so easily."

As the kid was forced to walk towards the edge of the ring, he did it.. The kid began to move and twich, before finally breaking free of the mind control and jumping back, before coming down with a kick to the ground and knocking Shinsho out of the ring.

Izuku:"I wasn't born with a strong quirk....a man taught me how to make myself and my quirk strong."

And just like that, his first match was done, though what went through his head was something interesting.

Izuku:'There it is again...that weird feeling in my back...just what's going on?' He questioned himself.

All the while he was thinking, Y/n looked down and smiled, proud that he had finished his first match easily.

Y/n:"Ahh...He's growing stronger, not only in strength, but in mental fortitude. I wonder just how strong his mind truly is? Is it just as strong as yours once was?" He spoke to himself.

[MEANWHILE]

Inko:"That's my boy! I knew you could do it!" She yelled.

Inko looked off to the side to see a photo of a young Izuku and herself in the park, eating ice-cream.

Inko:"He's growing so strong......just like you.....I just hope its for the best." She says.

[FLASHBACK]

19 years ago there was once a man and a woman that had a very happy life, and a beautiful relationship. Said people were Inko Midoriya and her husband. Hizashi Midoriya.

The couple had been invited to a party one night, the party took place in a mansion of sorts, where the couple were on their honeymoon. And that's the night when everything happened.

Hizashi:"You enjoying yourself my darling?" He questioned his newly wed wife.

Inko giggled and smiled at her husband before bidding her head, Hizashi had then walked off to talk to his friends at the party and that's when Inko saw him....the man she never knew would cause so much to happen in her life in the future.

From across the room stood a man with his red hair tied. His brown suit with gokden cufflinks looked a bit small as this man was quite big, muscular and his white shirt had a small open collor. He stands tall and proud whilst looking at Inko from across the room. His eyes piercing her very soul, but she enjoyed it, the stare from this man made her....feel good?