Chapter- 3

Yahir was sitting outside when Kayden came and sat next to him. Yahir stood up and was about to go somewhere when Kayden held his hand.

"Yahir where are you-"

"Let go"

Yahir cut Kayden off in the mid sentence.

Kayden didn't let go.

"Please let go, it's rude to hold someone else's hand without their permission"

Kayden frowned at his words.

"You're not someone else. You're my wife. I can hold your hand."

Kayden retorted. His words made Yahir sneer.

"Oh, so you know we're married. With the attitude you have towards me anyone would think that you don't care about my existence."

"What bullshit are you saying?"

"No Kayden, this is not bullshit. This is how your attitude is towards me. You were missing for so long but you never once informed me."

"You called Kartien meaning you have the means to communicate but yet you never bothered to do it. Had it not been for your disciple's injury, and me being with Kartien at that time. I would have never known where you were."

"Do you know how scared I was when I heard that you got attacked by three of world's top 10. I searched everywhere for you. I don't knew if you were dead or alive. But you never cared to even inform me."

"Yahir listen-"

"No Kayden, I don't want to listen. I've been listening ever since we got married. I know you didn't wanted to marry me. I know you don't love me but can you atleast do a minimum effort."

Yahir was crying. Tears fell from his eyes sliding down his beautiful face. Even when he was crying he looked so enchanting.

"You don't have to fulfill any role of being my husband, you've never have but can't you atleast do a bare minimum by informing me whether you're dead or alive."

"I know you don't like me or this marriage. You don't have to treat me as your wife but can you atleast treat me as a companion or an acquaintance. Can you atleast communicate with me?"

"You can't even give me some recognition in your life. You don't have to call me wife or any affectionate names but atleast please acknowledge my existence. Please remember that I'm tied to you right now."

"Yahir I-"

Kayden was once again cut by Yahir.

"Kayden if you really don't want this marriage let's just end it. I don't want to be on the edge all the time. Let's just-"

"NO"

Kayden didn't let Yahir finish his words.

"Yahir I know you're angry. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. You can shout all you want but this marrige won't end."

Kayden then hugged Yahir. Yahir tried to struggle out of Kayden's hold but was easily subdued by him. Yahir gave up and cried a little more.

Kayden kissed him on the top of his head.

'Why?'

Yahir really hates Kayden for this. Kayden will again not care about him and hurt him. But when Yahir tries to end this relationship but Kayden always silences his arguments.

He would whisper soft words and apologies telling Yahir they won't end this marriage.

But what Yahir hates even more is his powerlessness. How he would compromise and give Kayden another chance only to be hurt once again.

But not this time.