Athanasia and Lilly turned to see the boy who was of age 15 walking towards them, his jet black hair waved around his shoulders because of the disturbed air flow around him. His jeweled blue eyes glowed dangerously and even the ladies felt the chill run down their spines.

Aeturnus was obsessed with his mother, just as Ara was obsessed with Athanasia.

"You two... come to the training grounds." He spoke as soon as he found them.

"Waah! Not the training grounds!"

"Big brother, it was Emrys not me!"

"Do I have to drag you two?" Aeturnus cracked his knuckles making the two bolt.

"Elias." The red haired boy flinched.

"Should I tell you separately?"

"I-I'll go, Your Highness!" He shouted as he ran behind the two young children towards the training grounds.

"Aeturnus, please don't drill them too much." Athanasia said and he looked at her.

"No promises, Aunt." He said as he started brought his hand up and snapped his fingers teleporting away.

Athanasia released a breath, "He's just like Ara."

"It's fine, he's going to leave as soon as his holidays are done." Claude said.

Ara as an Empress had arranged educational institutions in the Empire, one of which was for the elites where the ones with exceptional talent in any sector were admitted regardless of their birth or age.

Aeturnus was one of the students there along with Athanasia's older daughter Lestari de Alger Obelia who was one year younger than Aeturnus.

"I wonder where Lestari is." Athanasia wondered aloud.

"She must be at the library." Claude spoke as he shifted his eyes to the book he was reading before he was disturbed.

"Ara is going to come home in a week after subduing the situation in the West. She's chosen to make peace, right?"

"Yes, it seems like she ended up befriending the Crown Prince of the kingdom and invited him along." Claude may have retired from his duties but he knew every detail without any delay.

"Are the celebration preparations done?" He asked.

"Almost."

"The invitations of ball have already been given and the menu and everything else has been decided." Athanasia briefed.

"So, what's the problem?"

"It's... I just... miss her..." She admitted and Claude's eyes stared off in the distance as he too missed his daughter.

"I miss her too."

Athanasia smiled as her father admitted it too and then she excused herself as she need to check the preparations again.

Lillian had been with Princess Athanasia ever since Ara had become the Empress, she at first had tried to be of aide to Ara but since it was too much taxing on her Ara had assigned her to Athanasia and the palace exclusively. Lilly knew Ara was always going to put others before her, that's just how she was since the childhood.

Lilly wouldn't voice it but she too missed Ara and hoped she would come back as soon as possible.

***

Athanasia and Amara were both in their forties now, but they didn't look a day older than twenty. It was because of the overwhelming amount of mana that they had. They had gotten married sixteen years ago and their husbands Lucas and Ijekiel lived in the palace with them. Ijekiel often was away because of his Duchy's responsibilities and Lucas was often busy with the national affairs alongside his wife the Empress. And if that wasn't enough he had to take up Ara's duties when she used to go for wars.