aruguing

BRONX,NY 8:43pm

BRUH YALL IN DIS STORY JENN IS INTERSEX

AK:POV

Jenn has been playin the game nonstop everyday for the past 3 weeks i didnt wanna say nun bc i thought it was nun cause she a rapper and everything but ts has been giving me anxiety. For a lil min plus she aint been fucking me its not she get on for like 2-3 hours. NO she be on der for when she wake till she ready to gts ts get me so tight and anytime i try to talk to her she justs tells me to leave her alone she barely even cuddles me to sleep anymore so i called tata to ask him abt it he said that she js been in her own world and its maybe bc she feels like i only want her for sex. But thats not it atttt alllll im a Nymphomaniac (writer. its basically a person who always wanna have sex thats me irl to but whateva thas why i need my babyyy to fuck ts outta me) ANYWAYSSSS i never told jenn that but i mightt plus i brought her some new stuff i brought her a swearsuit a cartier watch and i got uss some sex toys. I put the gifts in the closet and i tap her on her shoulder.

i feel ak tap me on my shoulder i look at her she look so fucking pretty ive been kinda avoiding her cause i js feel like she only want me fa sex and it seems like she is she always want me to fuck ha i mean it aint like i don't want to ha pussy s...

i feel ak tap me on my shoulder i look at her she look so fucking pretty ive been kinda avoiding her cause i js feel like she only want me fa sex and it seems like she is she always want me to fuck ha i mean it aint like i don't want to ha pussy so prettyyy and ts always feel so wett. "baby can you get off the game i got to tty abt smthn rq". She says i mug her a bit and i turn off the game and turn the chair Infront of her. Her eyes get a lil watery and i pull her closer by her waist and put her on my lap and she js looks at me "im sorry baby" she says lowly "wym mama yk you can ttm bout anything". " so ik you been thinking that im only using you for sex" she says lowly and fast .

"I inhale and exhale ye i do but cause you always want to fck you be wanting to fuck everyday like I'm a damn fuck toy and i aint" i say rasing my voice a lil bit.

"I'm sorry baby i promise im not only using you idk if you know what a nymphomaniac is but-" i cut her off and kiss her because i know what it is i js didnt think she was one she never told me and i never told her. "its fine mama i know what it is i" she looks at me what that look in her eyes and js smiles and gets up. "where you goin baby?" she goes in the closet and comes back with 2 bags and hands them to me and stands in between my legs"

i stand in between jenns legs and give her the bags she looks in them and her face lit up she looked up at me i looked away she grabs my face and kisses me "thank you  i love you mami" THAT MAMI AND BABY WORD GONN GET THIS PUSSY WET EVERYTIMEEE

i break the kiss put the stuff down and sit on her and grind my hips on her. she groans lowly and smirks. i start to kiss her neck i push her back and get on my knees and pull her shorts and boxers down her member pops up past her belly button i put it in my hand kiss the tip and kitty lick it and i put half in my mouth and rub her 4-pack  I start to deep throat her while she puts her hand in my hair and guides me as i start to go fast after a few minutes i feel her start to twich in my mouth and she shoots her load down my throat. I swallow ALL of it and i sit back down to catch my breath she gets up and picks me up and slides in her member in phat ma slowly i roll my eyes back and grip her arm which causes her to lose her grip on my hips and i fall down on her hard cock and i moan loudly and she js grabs my hips again and pounds my pussy from the bottom.

"look at me mami" OUUUUUUU YALL I LOVE A BITCH THAS GON MAKE ME LOOK AT HA.

I  fail to look at her in and she smacks my ass hard i open my eyes they roll back automatically i  try to look at her everytime she stops and picks my hips up and puts dem down i start to ride her and i feel her member hit my g-spot i feel myself getting close i try to tell her but the only word i could get out was daddy. " ttm baby what you wanna say ta me?" "please" was all i could get out.

I start to clench on her and i grip the sheets. "you bouta cum baby?"  she asks and starts to fuck me harder "m-mhmm" she groans and tells me to go ahead i start to squirt all over her her member and my thighs she pulls out and cums all over my stomach and we lay down and gts together.