Chapter 321 Liu Chen's Three Brothers and Sisters

Start from the beginning

  Looking at her fiancé beside her, Shen Chenyue frowned. "You don't know, Brother Jin is a very virtuous and virtuous housekeeper. As soon as the eldest brother retreats, he will stabilize his strength at home and make wine at the same time. Then, he will sell all the wine he brews to supplement the family income, and will not let the eldest brother Distraction.”

  "Well, he has sacrificed a lot for our family." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said the same.

  "So that's it!" On the surface, Song Yuanhao smiled, but in his heart he looked down on him.

  Everyone was eating and chatting. Before the meal was finished, there was a sound of knocking on the protective shield from outside.

  Hearing the sound, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. He took out the Xuantian Mirror and looked at it. I saw three people on the mirror, one man and two women. The man was his second senior brother Liu Chen, and he didn't recognize the woman. "Xiaoyue. Who are these two women?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue came over and took a look. "Oh, these are Liu Yiyi and Liu Feifei, Liu Chen's two sisters. They are our cousins."

  "Why do you want to come to me?"

  "Maybe I heard that my eldest brother is back, so I came over for a visit!" Shen Chenyue said after thinking about it.

  After looking at his sister, Shen Xuyao put away the Xuantian Mirror in his hand, stood up and walked towards the entrance of the courtyard.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao leaving, Shen Chenyue and Song Yuanhao immediately followed, as well as Xiaobai and Xiaojin.

  Shen Xuyao opened the protective formation and the door, and looked at the three people standing outside the door.

  "Xu Yao, Xiao Yue, Yuan Hao, Xiao Bai, you are all at home!" Liu Chen smiled and took the initiative to say hello.

  "Cousin, what do you want from me?" Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows and asked doubtfully.

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Liu Chen smiled. "Oh, it's nothing. I just came to see you. These are my two sisters, Feifei and Yiyi."

  "Oh, it turns out they are two cousins!"

  "Cousin Xuyao, cousin, and second sister-in-law." They smiled and greeted each other immediately.

  "Cousin, cousin, please come in!" With that said, Shen Xuyao let the three of them into the yard.

  I saw the two Wang brothers sitting in the yard eating! Liu Chen raised his eyebrows. "The Second Young Master and the Third Young Master are also here!"

  "Oh, let's come over and have a meal." At this point, Wang Zixuan smiled.

  After looking at the three of them, Wang Ziming asked politely: "You are here at dinner time, are you here to enjoy the meal, right?"

Hearing this, Liu Chen smiled awkwardly. "I thought cousin Xu Yao was a bigot. So, it's not the right time to come."

  After giving the other party a sideways glance, Wang Ziming said nothing. However, that look clearly said, "You really didn't come at the right time."

  "It's better to meet by chance than an invitation. Cousin, two cousins, please sit down and eat together. I'll make two more dishes." With that, Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai and Xiaojin were about to leave.

  "Brother, let me help you!" Shen Chenyue also wanted to help.

  "No, you can greet the guests!" Shen Xuyao glanced at his sister and turned around and left.