Chapter 319 Wang Brothers

Start from the beginning

  "Second brother, third brother!" Shen Xuyao bowed his head and saluted.

  "Xu Yao, we are all a family, no need to be polite." Wang Zixuan waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

  "Second brother, third brother." Looking at the two of them, Xiaobai also called out.

  Wang Ziming smiled when he saw Xiaobai wearing a fox mask. "Sister-in-law, why are you still wearing a mask?"

  "Third brother, my husband is in seclusion. I don't want other men to see my appearance." Xiaobai said with a smile.

  "Oh, that's it!" Wang Ziming nodded and said nothing more.

  "Xu Yao, Xiao Bai, it's rare for us to meet here. There is a restaurant in front of you. How about I be the host and treat you to lunch?"

  Hearing Wang Zixuan's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Second brother, it's my younger brother who should treat you to dinner."

  "It's the same for everyone in the family. It doesn't matter if I treat you again next time."

  "Well, it's better to be respectful than obey." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed. A group of seven people went directly to the restaurant in the trading area.

  Sitting in the private room of the restaurant, Wang Zixuan ordered many of the restaurant's signature dishes, and the seven of them sat together and chatted while eating.

  "I heard from my father that grandma is a martial soul pet, and the soul pet is a Taotie. I wonder what kind of soul pets the two brothers are?"

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan smiled. "The soul pets of our Wang family are all Taotie. My grandfather, my aunt, my father, and our three brothers are all like this."

  "Oh!" Shen Xuyao nodded, expressing understanding.

  "I've heard Xiaoyue say a lot about my good brother in the past few days. I heard that my good brother lost his mother when he was young, and it's not easy for him to live in both the low and medium continents." At this point, Wang Zixuan frowned.

  "Second brother, don't worry, I'm living a good life now."

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Wang Zixuan nodded. "My cousin is not a heartless person. He was just injured and lost his memory. I hope my dear brother will not blame my cousin."

  "No, he is my father, how could I blame him?" Shen Yao was not to blame for this matter. It's just that the plot is too bloody.

  "Xu Yao, what is the lower continent like? I have never been to the lower continent before?"

  Hearing Wang Ziming's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Third brother, you'd better not go. The lower continent is not a good place. The spiritual energy there is very poor. Moreover, there are very few soul pet foods that can be found there. There are no spiritual stones there, only spiritual jade, but The spiritual energy contained in the spiritual jade is not even as good as low-grade spiritual stones. Over there, the soul pet master's strength is only level four at best. Most ordinary people are at level one or two. Level three is considered a master."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming frowned. "Xu Yao, then you have really suffered a great crime. It's hard on you for growing up in that kind of place."

  "Thank you, third brother, for caring about me. I'm fine."

  "Xu Yao, how did you leave the lower continent?" Wang Zixuan was very curious about this.

  "Oh, when I was seventeen years old, a secret realm appeared in the Soul Pet Master Continent where I lived, called the Ancient Mountain Secret Realm. At that time, my partner and I went to that secret realm. We stayed in the secret realm for ten years. In the secret realm After finding a teleportation array, we teleported to the Card Master Continent. After that, my partner and I stayed in the Card Master Continent for decades, and then went to the Magician Continent. Later, we went to a secret realm in the Central Continent , met Morning Star in the secret realm. After that, my father, mother and sister went to the Magician Continent together and brought our family back."