Chapter 312 Leaving

Start from the beginning

  After the meal, everyone returned to the town lord's mansion.

  After returning, Shen Xuyao and his family went back to their rooms to rest. The seven members of the Melis family sat together and started chatting.

  "I'm talking about my eldest niece! Shen Xuyao has invited you. Why don't you agree? Do you still need to consider this kind of thing? This is a good thing!"

  Kane smiled after hearing Uncle Fifteen's words. "Then don't I have to discuss it with my father and my mother?"

  "You girl, you were born with blessings and don't know how to be blessed. There is a big difference between an eighth-level flying magic weapon and a sixth-level or seventh-level flying magic weapon."

  "Yes Kane, Shen Xuyao not only has an eighth-level flying magic weapon, but also an eighth-level soul pet master to protect you all the way. If you and Qiao Xi can take their flying magic weapon to Tianmang Continent, that will be the best Okay." Nodding, Master Qi also said the same.

  "Father, do you also agree with me going? However, I am a little reluctant to leave you, my mother, and my little brother." At this point, Kane frowned deeply.

  "Oh, my granddaughter, this kind of opportunity is not available to everyone. How can you hesitate?"

  Seeing his grandfather's expression of resentment, Kane couldn't help but touch his nose. "oh!"

  "Grandpa, father-in-law, if you think Kane and I should go, then we will go with Xu Yao and the others. Don't worry, I will definitely protect and take good care of Kane." After thinking about it, Qiao Xi said Said.

  "Go ahead, as your grandfather said, not everyone has this opportunity. It is your fate and your luck that you can get this opportunity." Although he was reluctant to let go of his daughter, Master Qi understood. If they go to a higher continent, their daughter and son-in-law will have better development. It is much better than staying in the Magician Continent.

  "It's father-in-law." In response, Qiao Xi said yes.

  "Kane, why don't you ask Shen Xuyao if he still has a place over there, and how about asking your cousin to go with you?" After thinking about it, Master Fifteen asked with a smile.

  Hearing this, Kane looked helpless. "Uncle Fifteen, don't think about this. Xu Yao won't agree."

  "Hey, you girl."

  "Fifteen, greedy people will only arouse the resentment of the Shen family. If we send too many people, Shen Yao will not be happy. Don't think about this matter."

  Hearing his father's words, Master Fifteen nodded. "Oh, got it."

  "Kane, I have something to ask you. Where did the items that Shen Xuyao participated in the auction come from?"

  Kane smiled when he heard Uncle Jiu's question. "Where did it come from? Trophy, that guy was not very lucky. He encountered many robbers in the secret realm. As a result, everyone was killed by him."

  Hearing this, the uncle smiled. "No, no, no, this is not bad luck. The Lingyan Stone has the ability to recognize treasures. Shen Xuyao must have found a lot of treasures and was jealous of others. That's why so many people want to kill him."

  "So that's the case, no wonder." Nodding, Kane expressed understanding.

  "This kid is really brave! After killing someone, he also holds an auction to sell other people's magic weapons?"

  "What is there to be afraid of? There is an eighth-level peak me, who dares to seek revenge from him?"

  "That's true. Shen Yao's strength is already considered a strong one in Tianmang Continent. In our Magician Continent, it is even more unique."

  "I heard that Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin killed people from the Red family in the secret realm and took out the magic weapons of the Red family to participate in the auction. After the old monster from the Red family heard about this, I wanted to come to the auction to settle the score with Shen Xuyao. But on the way, I heard that Shen Xuyao had a father who was at the eighth level, so he went back to retreat."

  Everyone laughed after hearing Master Jiu's words. "This guy runs really fast, otherwise, he would probably die in the seventh brother's Anping Town!"

  "It should be the news they got from their spies here in Anping Town." At this point, Master Qi frowned.

  "It's possible!" Nodding, Lord Melis said the same thing.

  …………………………………………

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and his party left the Magician Continent together on Shen Yao's eighth-level flying magic weapon.

  Because Kane and Qiao Xi gave a lot of training resources to Shen Xuan and Shen Rui, the two children went into seclusion to improve their strength after getting the flying magic weapon. Kane and Josie are also worried about their low strength and being bullied in higher continents. Therefore, the couple also retreated in the room.

Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin did not retreat, but the two guys often practiced dual cultivation and did not grow out. As a result, among the whole family, the only ones who often went out for dinner were Shen Xuyao and his wife, Shen Yao's family of three, and Xiaobai's mother and daughter.

  "Xu Yao, it will take us ten years to reach Tianmang Continent! If you and Xiaojin want to retreat, you can also retreat for a while. Father will watch the flying magic weapon, and there will be no danger. .”

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Thank you, father. Later, we will be in seclusion for a while." Shen Xuyao planned to go into seclusion with his wife to live a two-person world.

  "Yeah!" Shen Yao nodded and smiled.

  "Father, I want to go to Tianmang Sect in Tianmang Continent. Please help me make arrangements." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao mentioned this matter.

  "Oh? You want to go to Tianmang Sect, no problem. Lingyan masters are specially recruited. You can join the sect at any time, and each Lingyan master has a quota of servants. In this case, Xiaojin I can go to the sect as your servant, and Ruirui can go to the sect as a servant of Xuanxuan. For others, please use my servant quota! An elder has twenty servant quotas. I am here now Four cleaning handymen and sixteen servants are enough," Shen Yao said with a smile.

  "Thank you, father." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and thanked him.

  "We are all one family, we don't have to be so polite all the time." Shen Yao didn't like that his son always thanked him so politely. That would make the relationship between father and son feel very different.

  "Brother, why do you want to go to Tianmang Sect? Don't you want to go to Lingyan City?" Shen Chenyue was very curious about this.

  "Oh, I heard my second brother tell me that Tianmang Sect is a big sect and the environment there is very suitable for cultivation. There are many good places, so I want to go to the sect."

  "That's right!" Nodding, Shen Chenyue expressed understanding.

  "Xu Yao, when we arrive at Tianmang Continent, why don't we go back and meet your grandpa first?"

  Hearing his father's question, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Of course you can see grandpa. However, I will not let my wife and children suffer any injustice. If someone dares to bully my family, I will not let him go. I hope my father and mother can understand this. "

  In the original work, when the heroine first arrived at the Shen family, she suffered a lot of grievances! Shen Xuyao didn't want to be picked on by those uncles and aunts, let alone bullied by them. He doesn't have the ambition of the heroine. It is also impossible to be like the heroine, who is willing to endure hardships and deal with those people on the surface. Killed all those people secretly. In the end, the entire Shen family was obtained.