Chapter 311 Auction

Start from the beginning

  "It's not hard, it's all what I should do."

  "Here, drink this." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out a potion and handed it to his wife.

  Murong Jin took it and looked at it curiously. "What potion?"

  "Contraceptive, we already have two sons, and we won't have any more children in the future. I won't let you suffer."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. He immediately shook his head and refused. "No, Xu Yao. I won't drink this. If I get pregnant again, I will still give birth. As long as it is your child, I will definitely give birth to it and raise them well."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao touched his wife's face distressedly. "You little fool."

  "Xu Yao, I'm bi, so it's not easy to get pregnant. You really don't need to drink this."

  "Okay, I won't drink." He nodded helplessly. Only then did Shen Xuyao put away the potion.

  Looking at her lover who looked distressed, Murong Jin smiled and kissed her lover on the lips. "Don't worry, I'm very strong now. There's no danger in giving birth."

  "I don't want you to work too hard." Not being in danger doesn't mean not suffering.

  "I'm so happy for you." After saying that, Murong Jin took the initiative to put his arms around his lover's neck and kissed her. For Murong Jin, it was a very happy thing to be able to give birth to two children for his most beloved man.

  He raised his lips and smiled. Shen Xuyao gave an enthusiastic response...

  …………………………………………

  Two months later, Anping Town Auction.

  Sitting in the box, Shen Xuyao's family all participated in this auction.

  Looking at his father who was sitting next to him, with a smile on his lips, a vitality exuding from the inside out, and a bright smile, Shen Xuan also smiled. Sure enough, only father can make daddy smile so happily.

  During the twenty years that my father was in seclusion, my father would also laugh. However, the smile was very perfunctory and forced. Facing their brothers, their father's smile looked dull. But when facing his father, his smile was so bright. Is this the so-called tolerance for those who please themselves?

  Shen Chenyue smiled as she looked at her newlywed brother and sister-in-law, who were sitting together hand in hand and in perfect harmony. "Brother Jin, is your space ring so special?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at the ring on his hand, and then looked at Shen Chenyue. "This is not a space ring. This is a magic weapon given to me by Xu Yao."

  Xu Yao said that this is an ancient growth weapon called the Wooden Ring. It is similar to his ice ring and is also an offensive weapon. It is said that he is a wooden soul pet, which is very suitable for using this kind of wooden offensive magic weapon.

  "Oh, it's a magic weapon! No wonder?" She said, why did her brother give a space ring to propose? It turns out to be a magic weapon!

 "Is it a magic weapon? Show it to me." Shen Rui took Murong Jin's hand and examined it curiously.

  "Bad boy, what are you doing?" Shen Xuyao slapped his son's hand away and pulled Murong Jin's hand back.

  Looking at me with an unhappy face, Shen Rui twitched the corner of his mouth. My heart said: Did my father eat something wrong? He's so stingy that he can't even touch his father's hand.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with a dissatisfied look on his face, Murong Jin smiled. "What are you doing?"

  Meeting his wife's gaze, Shen Xuyao smiled. "The auction is about to begin, let's watch the auction!"

  "Father, what's the first lot?"

  Upon hearing his eldest son's inquiry, Shen Xuyao took out a leaflet and handed it to his son. "The first auction item is the Dragon Boat. It is a six-level sea-going ship. It can be used both at sea and in the air. It can travel on the sea and fly in the sky."

  "That's it! Is it from that group of shooters?" After thinking about it, Feng Shadow Wolf asked.

  "Yes, that's the boat. We have a kamikaze boat and there's no need for that boat, so I put it in the auction." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  "Shooter, what kind of shooter?" Murong Jin was very confused about this.

  "It's just a group of bandits. After you retreated, we were attacked by a group of mutated pearl oysters in the Jade Sea. Then, a group of shooters took a fancy to the pearls on our ship and came to rob us. Later, we were attacked by me, Xiaobai, Xiaofeng, Xiaocai, Chenxing and we killed them." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao told his wife about this.

  "Oh, that's right!" Murong Jin nodded, expressing understanding.

  "The owner spent 4.3 billion to buy the divine wind boat before. If our big dragon boat is sold, it should be worth several billion." At this point, Xiaobai smiled. She knew that what the master and his wife needed most right now was spiritual stones.

  "Well, almost." Shen Xuyao was confident about this.

  The auction will begin soon. As soon as the big dragon boat appeared, it was immediately robbed by everyone. In the end, it was sold for 4.8 billion, which can be regarded as a good start!

  Then, the second lot was a level six alchemy tool, a long knife as tall as a person.

  Seeing the knife, the corner of Shen Chenyue's mouth twitched. Because she found out that this knife was her third uncle's magical weapon. This knife is an ancient magic weapon. His third uncle got it in a small secret realm. Unexpectedly, it appeared at the auction today.

  Seeing the knife, Shen Yao hurriedly looked at his wife Fang Qingyue beside him.

  Meeting her husband's gaze, Fang Qingyue smiled. "I'm fine, don't worry. They deserve what they deserve." The second brother and the third brother were not born from the same mother as her. Therefore, the relationship between the three siblings has not been good since childhood. Fang Qingyue naturally treated the two brothers who were born as concubines. There isn’t much emotion either.

  "Yes!" Shen Yao nodded and took his wife's hand. Silent comfort was given.

  Looking at her nervous husband, Fang Qingyue smiled. Compared to her two cold-blooded brothers, her husband and son were naturally more important.

  The lots were put on the stage one by one, and the prices were very high. This made Murong Jin very happy. "There are many rich people coming to the auction!"

  "Well, the four major families in the Magic Continent are here. There are also some small families. The Kane family's publicity is still in place." The reason why the auction can attract so many wealthy people is that first It's because of the golden signboard of the Melis family, and secondly, the good things like the sixth-level magic weapon, the sixth-level potion, the growth magic weapon and the pearl fruit that Shen Xuyao brought out are very attractive.

  Murong Jin smiled when he heard his partner's words. With this amount of spiritual stones earned from the auction, plus the spiritual stones given by his father and mother before. From now on, when they go to Tianmang Sect, they won't have to worry about running out of spirit stone flowers.

  A total of one hundred and eight lots were sold at the auction. Most of the sixth-level magic weapons were sold for prices ranging from nine hundred to ten million. A large dragon boat, a pearl fruit, and a growth weapon, the Tiankui battle ax, were auctioned for a total of 15 billion.

  At the end of this auction, excluding the 20% of the profit distributed to the Melis family, Shen Xuyao received 20.5 billion spiritual stones. After paying Kane 500 million, he still has 20 billion left. It can be said that you make a lot of money and become rich overnight!

  After the auction, Lord Melis came over and invited Shen Xuyao and his family to have dinner together tomorrow. For Kane's sake, Shen Xuyao had no choice but to agree.