Chapter 306 Xu Yao's Punishment

Comincia dall'inizio

  "Xu Yao, are you annoyed with me?"

  Stepping over, Shen Xuyao pulled Murong Jin up from the chair and hugged him directly. He hugged the person tightly. He lay on Murong Jin's shoulder and said dullly: "You just rely on me to pamper you, how dare you hide such a big thing from me?"

I'm sorry Xu Yao, it's my fault."

  Raising his face, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin. "Idiot, I will feel bad if you do this. The child is the child of the two of us, and we should raise them together. For this kind of thing, I want to support myself, and I don't want to sit back and enjoy the benefits. I don't want you to pay so much for me, and I don't want you to I don’t want you to bear the responsibilities and obligations of the two of us alone.”

  Looking at his lover with red eyes, Murong Jin touched the man's cheek. "Xu Yao, I am willing to give everything I have for you and our family. I am willing. Don't blame yourself, okay?"

  "You!" Closing his eyes, Shen Xuyao pressed his wife into his arms. At this moment, he felt extremely sorry for his wife. Why is this fool so stupid?

  After Shen Xuyao was released from quarantine, he has been accompanying Murong Jin and his two children on the island. Teaching card formation to two children every day. The family of four gets along very harmoniously.

  On this day, at dinner time, everyone gathered together to eat. Shen Yao then asked: "Xu Yao, you have been promoted to level seven now, and your three children have grown up. When do you plan to go back to Tianmang Continent with us?"

  After hearing Shen Yao's inquiry, everyone looked at Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the others and then turned to his father. "I have already made arrangements. In five months, I will hold an auction in Anping Town. After the auction, we will leave here and return to Tianmang Continent."

  Shen Yao couldn't help but be a little surprised when he heard his son's words. "Auction, you want to hold an auction?"

  "Yes, I contacted my friends a month ago when I just came out of quarantine. I asked them to promote it for me. After five months, when the promotion is almost complete, the auction can be held." Shen Xuyao had informed Kane and Qiao Xi about this matter a month ago.

  Looking at his confident son, Shen Yao nodded. "So, what do you want to sell? The spiritual treasure you found in the secret realm?"

  "No, most of the things I want to sell are trophies. As for Lingbao, there is only one pearl fruit and three sixth-level medicinal plants. There is also an ancient magic weapon. These are what I found in the Duobao Desert. They are considered Lingbao. Treasure. Most of the other items are trophies."

  After Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao advanced to level seven, they ran out of spirit stones. Therefore, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin discussed it. I plan to take out some things, hold an auction, and exchange all the unused things for spiritual stones.

  Hearing this, Shen Yao frowned. "Have you just been promoted and you don't have any spiritual stones in your hand? You can use these." With that said, Shen Yao handed a bag of spiritual stones to Shen Xuyao.

  "No need, Senior Shen. You have been in the Middle Continent for fifty years. You don't have many spiritual stones on your body anymore. Keep these for yourself!" Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao did not accept the spiritual stones given by the other party.

  Listening to the conversation between father and son, brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui looked confused. I thought: Why does my father call me Grandpa-senpai? What a strange name!

  Seeing that his son was unwilling to accept his spirit stone, Shen Yao nodded. "Okay then. You want to hold an auction, let me help you plan it!"

  "No need. Someone is planning the auction. When the auction is held, the two seniors can support me." Shen Yao is at the peak of the eighth level, and Fang Qingyue is at the late seventh level. The couple They are all masters. If they were in charge, even a seventh-level city lord would not dare to make a mistake.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Yao agreed.

  …………………………

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin returned to the cave.

  "Xu Yao, can we leave all the auction matters to Kane and Qiao Xi? How about we go to Anping Town? What do you think?"

  Seeing his lover's worried look, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's okay, don't worry. I plan to take my two sons out for some training tomorrow. After three months, our father and son will come back. Then, we will go to Anping Town together."

  "Experience, do we want to go to experience?" Murong Jin raised his eyebrows and became interested.

  "It's not us. It's me, Xuanxuan, Ruirui and Xiaofeng. The four of us are going to practice." Shen Xuyao corrected him seriously.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin felt a little aggrieved. "You want to say. You won't take me with you, right?"

  "Yes, I won't take you there." Nodding, Shen Xuyao answered with certainty.

  Looking at her lover's serious face, Murong Jin frowned. "Are you still angry with me?"

  "No, I just feel sorry for you, not angry."

  "But you will never leave me behind." Except for retreat, Xu Yao will never leave him behind wherever he goes.

  "This is your punishment. What you did this time made me feel sad, and it hurt for a long time. So, I want to punish you. Because if I don't punish you, you won't be afraid. Next time, You will continue to make mistakes."

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin grabbed the man's sleeve. "Xu Yao, I know I was wrong. Don't punish me, okay? You go and practice, but I won't worry if I stay at home."

  "No. If I don't take care of you, you will become lawless." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao was determined.

  "Xu Yao, good Xu Yao." Murong Jin hugged the man's waist and immediately acted coquettishly.

  "Don't beg for mercy, don't act coquettishly, and don't use a honey trap with me. I won't be soft-hearted this time. Just stay at home. When we come back from the experience, I will take you to the auction. If you don't obey me, . I won’t take you to the auction either.” Shen Xuyao said seriously with a straight face.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned deeply. "this……"

  "Stay at home and have a good rest! You have been working hard for your two sons for the past twenty years. From now on, I will take care of their affairs. I will take care of the children. You can have a good rest and stay at home safely. ." Shen Xuyao said as he held his lover's hand.

Murong Jin frowned deeply when he met the man's gaze. "Xu Yao, I'm not tired. I don't need to rest. If you let me stay, I will only worry about you."

  "You have been with me for more than five hundred years. You know my temper. Now that I have said it, I will not change it."

  Seeing that the man's attitude was resolute, there was no room for change. Murong Jin bit his lip. "Okay, then, I'll stay at home."

  "Well, stay at home and help me take care of the two seniors. And Xiaobai and her daughter."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin had no choice but to agree.