Mahir was continuously poking holes  at Kaurav through his stare,who by the way, was trying way hard to not return his stare.
"What's wrong tiger?", Mahir finally asked breaking the silence," and don't you dare say it's nothing", he warned.

Kaurav knew there was no going back now, he huffed and said," Did you also see Aahana Khan there?"

"Yup."

"Was she The Aahana Khan?"

"Yes, she was."

"Was she The Miss Universe India Aahana Khan?"

"Yes, you dumbass, she was The Miss Universe India Aahan Khan, who by the way if you didn't notice was staring at you without blinking an eye, and you too were staring at her  glued at your place. Now will you care to tell me what happened?", Mahir completed, mocking him.

Kaurav stayed silent for a few seconds and then pulled over the side of the road. As it was 6 in the evening, there was less traffic so no one was there to notice.

Mahir looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and Kaurav just kept his head on the steering wheel and huffed.

"Dude, your huffing is not answering my question?", Mahir said.

"She's HER Mahi.", Kaurav said with a muffled voice.

"What?", Mahir pulled him with his collar, making him sit straight and asked him again, still confused.

"She's HER Mahi," he replied again.

"What are you talking about?", Mahir said, but his voice faded when realisation hit him.

"Noooo, noo fucking way!!!!", he said in disbelief, shaking his head, to which Kaurav nodded with a half smile and pouted face.

"No way dude!!! You got laid by AAHANA KHAN!!!! Seriously!??", Mahir shouted.

"Yes Mahir, I did.", Kaurav stated in a low hushed tone keeping his head on the headrest again.

He looked up at Mahir who was looking at him with wide eyes, still shaking his head in disbelief on what his friend said. "I still can't fucking believe you."

"What is exactly that you are unable to believe yaara?", Kaurav asked feeling offended with his friend.

"Hey tiger. That's not what I mean", Mahir tried saying,"but it is exactly what I mean." Well, now Kaurav was feeling way too offended.

"What the hell Mahi, look at how you are reacting yaar. Tujhe batana hi nhi chaiye tha kuch bhi." He ignited the engine and started driving.

(I shouldn't have told you anything in the first place)

Mahir tried consoling him,"No tiger, that's not what I mean, I just.. She's Aahana Khan bro, the pageant holder, the leading supermodel. I was okay when you told me that you had a one-night stand with a girl who left before you woke up the next morning, and you are still hooked up on her. You said you didn't know her name, her belongings, except for that bracelet that she left that night. I was fine with this much detail. But now I get to know that the girl you had a fling sex with was none other than The Aahana Khan? How do you want me to fucking believe it?!! It's totally an extreme piece of information for me to digest, you understand?!!"

Kaurav said nothing and kept driving, keeping his eyes on the road. Mahir also became quite understanding of Kaurav's mood.

The whole ride went in silence. A few times when Mahir thought to initiate a conversation, he would look at Kaurav's face and then drop the idea.

Reaching Mahir's place, Kaurav parked the car. He was waiting for Mahir to step out, but when he didn't move, he turned to look at Mahir just to find him already looking at him.