Chapter Two: Love Songs And Cigarettes

"Ok, so who goes first?" Ringo asked.

The four musicians gazed at each other before breaking into an argument.

"I want to go first! I'm the fun one!" John reasoned, folding his arms.

"I'm the hungriest!" George piped in.

"Can't argue with that..."

"Well, I'm the charming one, aren't I?" Paul pointed out.

"Hush, Prince Macca."

"I'm... I'm... Uh, the one with the big nose!" Ringo said, leaning his back on the couch, acting as though he had won the argument.

"That... doesn't really help," said George, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ok, I have an idea," said Paul, jumping to his feet. He ran to the kitchen and returned with an empty bowl and four folded pieces of paper.

"Does it involve food?" George asked eagerly. "If it does, then I'll definitely win this!"

"No..."

"Dang!"

Paul shrugged and grabbed one of the pieces of paper. He unfolded it and drew in what looked like a star. He refolded it and tossed it in the bowl, along with the other three. He mixed them up and faced his friends again, who all wore puzzled expressions.

"There's one piece of paper with a star on it," Paul explained, placing the bowl in the center of the circle. "Whoever gets the star gets to go first, agreed?"

They glanced at each other and muttered in agreement.

"I think I'm gonna win this," said Ringo, as they all picked their pieces of paper.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, it's a star, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"What's my last name, boys?"

"Starkey," they replied with a smirk.

"The other one..."

His friends rolled their eyes at him as they clutched their paper.

"Ok, we'll unfold them on three," said Paul. His friends nodded, readying themselves. Paul followed suit. "One... two... three!"

The four boys unfolded their papers, and George cried out, excitement filling his brown eyes.

"Got it! I got the star! I go first!"

"Calm down, it's no big deal," John muttered, though in his eyes, it was most certainly a big deal.

"Ok, George, go on then," Ringo sighed, feeling disappointed since he was sure that he would get the star. After all, his name was Ringo Starr.

"Ok... Paul, truth or dare?" George asked, turning to the bassist.

"Erm... dare, I guess," Paul responded, shrugging.

"I dare you, Paul, to..." said George, glancing around the room. His eyes landed on a pillow. Grinning, he said, "To sing that pillow a love song!"

"What?" Paul exclaimed, staring at George as though he had gone mad.

"Go on, Paul McCharmly," John chuckled, smirking. "No one can back down."

"Fine, fine," Paul gave in.

He grabbed the pillow off the couch, took a deep breath, and sang:

I give her all my love,

That's all I do

And if you saw my love,

You'd love her too

I love her

John, George, and Ringo all burst into fits of laughter as Paul blushed a deep red. He set the pillow down and seated himself back down on the ground. He glared at George before fixing his gaze on the floor.

Wiping his tears after laughing so hard, John said, a little breathless, "Alright, McCharmly, your turn."

Sighing, Paul turned to Ringo. "Truth or dare, Ringo?"

"Dare," replied the drummer.

"Mmm... I dare you to... to find out how many cigarettes can fit in your mouth," Paul decided, his (gorgeous) face stretching into a smile.

"That's... really weird," Ringo said with raised eyebrows.

"Do it, Rings!" George encouraged, handing him a box of cigarettes.

"My mouth is gonna taste weird after this," Ringo sighed, pulling out a few ciggies.

He began to fill his mouth with the cigarettes, scrunching up his large nose. John smothered back a laugh as he watched the drummer fitting the cancer sticks in his mouth.

Soon, once he was sure that he couldn't fit anymore in, he spat them out, his face scrunched up. "That... was so odd," he said.

"Let's see," said John, counting the cigarettes. "You can fit eleven ciggies in your mouth. How about that, eh?"

"Moving on," Ringo muttered.

Thanks to PurlyandGirly and Dreamlovegood901 for giving me the first dares! I could use some more, so you can give me some more if you'd like (I'll be coming up with my own too, don't worry).