Prologue: Trailblazer Crash Course

Start from the beginning

"Ehe. Im Venti or Lord Barbados if you wanna be formal but Im always incognito so please, just Venti. I'm the Anemo Archon. I'm in charge of the Land of Freedom, Mondstadt" Venti says with a smile and wink.

"Greetings. I am Zhongli. Also known as Rex Lapis or Morax, the Geo Archon who used to rule Liyue, Land of Contracts and Commerce." Zhongli says with a small smile and head nod to them.

"Used to?" Caelus says

"Ah. Yes. I have retired. Faked my own death to do it. Its in the past" says Zhongli as if its just a normal everyday occurrence.

The Astral Express Crew just blinks at him then turn their attention to the regal Lady in Purple.

"Hello. I am Ei. Also known at the Raiden Shogun. I rule over the Nation of Eternity, Inazuma" she says with her arms crossed and a small nod of acknowledgment.

"Oh us next. Paimon is Paimon and this is Aether. He is also a traveler like you guys" Paimon states as Aether places his hand on his chest and smiles at them.

"Oh? Just like us?" Himeko inquires sweetly

"Its a bit of a long story. I'll tell you about it later" Aether says bashfuly. Looking away from Himeko. She emits this sweet, motherly, aura kinda like Master Jean.

Himeko just nods at Aether's answere. She finds it intriguing that there is another who crosses the celestial atlas like them.

They then turn to the last person in the room.

"Just call me Wanderer or Hat-guy. Im not someone of great importace. Now Im curious as to how you end up in the sealed nation of Khaenri'ah." Hat-guy tells them.

With those words the conversation turn serious. Himeko, as the navigator and sort of captain of the Express decideto lead the talks. Welt can always back her up if she misses some details.

"Allow us to explain. As we have said, We are the Astral Express Crew, we travel aross the sea of stars, the universe, using what we call the Astral Express." Himeko started waving to Pom-pom who showed them a Train incased in a glass orb.

"The Express was made by the Aeon Akivili. He created the Express and the laid down the rails it uses, what we call it the Star Rail. The goal of the Express is to travel the vast universe, connecting all known civilizations. Traveling from world to world, being witnesses to a grander story. " Himeko continued.

"Most of the time the express mainly stays in the atmosphere of the planet. However Teyvat's location is in a chaotic region of space. It is directly at a collision area between the Imaginary Tree and the Sea of Quanta. The Imaginary Tree is a cosmic contruct from where life originates. It seeks to bring Order and Life. While the Sea of Quanta is the Chaos or Entropy where all eventually returns. The tree seeks to absorb the sea while the sea seeks to flood the tree." Welt explained.

"The Express is unable to stay in orbit. So we opted to land it. It can be parked virtually anywhere however our systems notified us that a station for it exists here. We had no Idea that the space its located in is a sealed area" Himeko added

"The Creator of the Express, Aeon Akivili follows the Path of the Trailblaze. He was the first to start the mission of traveling world to world and was very fond of Humans. However his story is one of the greatest mysteries out there because he suddenly disappeared. No records could be found anywhere. Due to this the Express and the Star Rail fell into disrepair until Himeko found and repaired it" Welt stated.