Character Descriptions

Start from the beginning

About Mae: Her full name is Maeyln Harmony Tamashi. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is June 16th(Gemini), she is the second youngest in the friend group. Mae is a very detail-oriented, strong-willed, and school-focused person. She is a very smart girl and is willing to go above and beyond for those she cares about. Mae is a star scholar and athlete, but that's the only way she feels like her parents value her. When Mae first gets her powers she isn't really forced on her powers. She thinks they are cool but she doesn't want them to distract her from what she or rather what her parents think is important. She loves her friends very much and realized they are what matters most to her.

Hikari Fuku:

About Hikari: Her full name is Hikari Miley Fuku

About Hikari: Her full name is Hikari Miley Fuku. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is February 2nd (Aquarius), which makes her the 4th oldest of the group. Hikari is a kind person to her friends but with others, she's a little blunt. Hikari usually doesn't use her powers responsibly. But the group keeps her in check. Hikari likes to put her potions
in perfume or spray bottles so she can use them in smaller quantities. Hikari's power also affects animals so animals are near her often. She likes butterflies the most so she has many of them near her. Due to the cuteness aspect of her appearance, people tend to be blind sided by her sometimes deceiving nature.

Aimi Aumay:

About Aimi: Her full name is Aimi Ka'Leah Aumay

About Aimi: Her full name is Aimi Ka'Leah Aumay. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is May 15th (Taurus), her and Ky are tied at 6th oldest in the group. Aimi is a very sweet person. She despises anyone who tries and bullies others and will stop at nothing to make sure that those around her feel safe and loved. Aimi can be very outgoing and loves meeting new people, even though she is quite shy. She is very intelligent. She usually uses her powers to help others, especially animals. Despite what everyone thinks she can be very intimidating and scary even when she doesn't try. She was so afraid of people that for her whole freshman year, she didn't real speak to anyone. Up until this year Aimi never really had that many friends. She has an older sister but she doesn't like to talk about her because at school she has a bad reputation.

Katsu Yoshida: