(Y/N): Wait, he didn't have those powers last time! Unless he didn't use them...

Robin: I agree. This is strange.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji rushed towards Kuma and attacked him all at once, pushing him into a nearby building.

Nami: They did it! Is he knocked out?!

Chopper: They're so strong!!!

Robin: We're up against a Warlord of the Sea. I don't think it'll be that easy. You can tell that by looking at their expressions.

(Y/N): It did take Luffy three tries to finally take down Crocodile. And Bartholomew Kuma had a higher bounty than Crocodile did!

Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro were talking to each other.

Luffy: Are they that different?! Maybe they're twins or something!

Sanji: That's possible!

Zoro: <panting> Anyway, the real one can warp and will dodge attacks more often. Besides, he's not shooting shock waves and he doesn't have paws either!

(Y/N) walked over to the three.

(Y/N): Yeah, he's definitely not the same as the one on Thriller Bark, but that doesn't matter! He's still strong!

Kuma? stood up and pointed his palms at the four boys.

(Y/N) ran straight at him, much to his crew's dismay.

Kuma? shot a laser at him, but it simply passed through his body.

(Y/N): <thinking> So he doesn't have that weird power that can hit Logia Fruits!

Luffy: Whoa! (Y/N), you knew those lasers would pass through your body?!

(Y/N): Nope! I just risked it!

Everyone: You idiot!!! What if you died?!!

Robin shook her head and stifled a giggle.

(Y/N): Well, I'm not dead!!

He jumped in the air and started spinning around in midair, shooting at Kuma?.

(Y/N): Human Twister!!!

He slammed into Kuma?, throwing him off balance for a second, but hardly damaging him at all.

The (H/C) haired male landed on the ground, shocked at how little damage he did. He winced, his body aching from hitting him as well.

(Y/N): Just how tough is this guy?!

...

The fight continued on for a while, with the Straw Hats hardly doing any damage to Kuma?.

(Y/N) was the only one practically uninjured, but his attacks weren't really doing any damage to his opponent.

Kuma? slammed into Zoro, sending the already injured pirate sprawling on the ground, bleeding.

Sanji and Luffy kicked/punched the Warlord? back away from Zoro.

Luffy: Hey! Did you get hit so badly that you can't move?!

Sanji: Just leave him alone, Luffy! We have to beat that thing first!

(Y/N) hurried over to Zoro and knelt next to him.

(Y/N): You still haven't fully healed from Thriller Bark!

Zoro grasped (Y/N)'s arm, gritting his teeth.