chapter 13

Johnny(G)'s p.o.v

I noticed Emily has been having headaches a lot lately and I'm starting to worry about her and I our son is worried also don't blame him at all for being worried about her. What if she slips back into a coma again? "Daddy are you ok"? "Yes I am JJ I'm fine". I said that so he wont start to worry. "Ok daddy I hope you are you ok".

Jeez I hate that I lied to him but I don't want him to get worried his mom is all ready making him worried and I don't want him to worry about me also he's just a kid.

Emily's p.o.v

I noticed Johnny and JJ  has been acting odd lately I just been having a headache that's all its not like I'm dying or something. Oh gosh I hope not now I'm worried I don't want to leave my family now I really hope not. "Hon are you ok"? "Yes I'm fine just thinking". "Hon your freaking out. What's the matter"?

"Ok I'll tell you I'm just afraid hon what if I died from something and JJ is still a kid and I don't want him to not have a mom at a young age". "Hon it's ok he'll understand he's a smart kid and he got it from you and I'm pretty sure he'll know that, that's the circle of life". "Babe I don't think he'll get that I remember it because I was a kid when it came on".

"Yes I know but we can still buy it so he can watch it"! "Hm like that idea lets get it on DVD"! After we got back we all watched it, yes even Toast watched it with us and even Fred. JJ crashed after the movie was over and I took him upstairs and put him in bed I want to spend time with him and Johnny as much as possible I may never know what will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a good story its a life lesson for all of us spend time with your grandparents as much as you can and even you whole family. You may never know if you'll even see them again or they will see you again.