Chapter one

Emily's p.o.v
I finally got settled into my new two story house it's really nice but I live alone sadly. I moved to South Carolina because I have family here but I still don't know why my parents didn't come.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Ugh I'm coming hold you horses".

I opened the door to find a tall man around his 20s he has brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm your next door neighbor".

"Hi my names Emily! What's your name"? I asked him.

"My names Johnny Ghost I work at P.I.E (to lazy to type the whole thing in) nice to meet you Emily welcome to South Carolina"!

"Thanks Johnny"! I couldn't help but smile and he smiles back. Oh men he's cute gosh. "Um do you mind helping me with a few things Johnny"?

"Sure what do you need help with"?!

"I need help moving my bed up to my room". He helped me move my bed and after we got it upstairs and put back together after what felt like hours we where finally finished.

"thank goodness that's done"! I said "thanks Johnny for the help"!

"No problem. Hey come over to my house later and I'll make you dinner to welcome you ok".

"Ok"!

(Time skip)

I knock on Johnny's door around 7:30 and he answers the door. "Hey Emily come on in"!

I walked in he has a nice home better then mine. "Nice place you got here". I told him.

"Thanks"!

(After dinner and at home)

I was home and I'm so ready to go to bed after I took a shower and put my pjs on and feel asleep.