To our surprise, Sheffy stands to Denver's right, she looks like she's also going to try the hot springs, Cleveland approaches her to ask the question.

Cleveland: Hey, what's it really like?  Do you pay attention to your underwear?

  While I was in my thoughts, I knew that for a reason it wasn't good to ask Sheffy that and when I remembered the reason it was too late, she doesn't wear one.

  Sheffy: I don't know, because I don't use one.

  Cleveland: Sorry, I think I missed something.

  Sheffy: (Lifting up her skirt) Like I said, I don't wear one, look.

  I covered my eyes (I left my left eye uncovered) and the girls in Cleveland's class were shocked to see what I was wearing under my skirt. This would undoubtedly traumatize Cleveland, who has such a pure mind, to see the face. from Cleveland wanted to make me laugh.

  Me: (Don't laugh, don't laugh, PFFT)

  So we had to tow Cleveland to the bathrooms.

  Me: Come on friend, please don't act like that, haven't you seen another naked woman's body?  Why so much scandal?

  Cleveland: (Speaking nonsense) She doesn't have...she didn't have one.

  Denver: My sister is a tomboy, but she has a mind as tender as a 10-year-old girl.

  Me: How do we get it back to normal?

  Montpelier: Clevebro.

  Cleveland: (Returning to normal) Who called me by that nickname!?

  Me: Oh, super effective.

  So first we bathe, now I wonder where my maid is, looking around I see her next to Belfast, Enterprise and Hornet, they are chatting happily while enjoying the hot spring water, she had already gone far ahead.

  Denver: Tell me Liz, what is your life like as a member of the royal family?

  Me: Well, I don't know what to tell you friend, it's actually quite luxurious, you have luxurious food, cakes at your disposal, comfortable bed, a competent maid and stuff, if you ask me about other things, well each one has its advantages and disadvantages , the only bad thing is that you have to maintain certain strict composure and that etiquette stuff.

  Denver: I see, I guess it's not easy.

  Me: Don't even mention it, friend, I think it's a blessing to be here than to be at home, there is more freedom here.

  Sandy: YAHOOO!  Bath time!

  Just then Sandy arrives and starts running through the bathroom.

  Hamman: Hey!  Don't run in the bathroom, it's dangerous!

  Then she makes a big jump towards one of the pools that is empty, Norfolk tries to warn her not to enter, but it was too late, inside that pool is reserved for Eldride who when entering the water all that water is electrified and therefore, Sandy was electrocuted.

  Sandy: WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!  It's electric!

  Eldride had to take Sandy out since she couldn't get out on her own and left her on the floor to recover.

  Sandy: (Unaware) How can a bathroom be so electric?

  She talked nonsense while she had spasms for a while, after bathing we entered the thermal water pools.

Me: (Sigh of pleasure) Ahhh, as the fatigue leaves my body, without a doubt this thing is medicinal.

  Montpelier: You're right, my tense muscles relax.

  Denver: Sis, Royal girls are amazing.

  At that Cleveland blushes a lot and starts screaming because she remembers her trauma and dives into the pool.

  Cleveland: She really didn't have anything down...

  Edinburgh: Sheffy, you went too far.

  Sheffy: She says a witness is worth a thousand words.

  Akashi: Hot springs after work?  It is the best.

  At that the queen stands up, greatly surprising me, and with a proud voice she begins to talk about the achievement of this new construction.

  QE: A large thermal bath, built by the Royal Navy!  The thermal baths are no longer exclusive to the Sakura empire!

  We all stayed silent, not knowing how to respond, so we went back to our things without saying a word, but Warspite was the only one who praised her sister.

  Warspite: It's quite impressive, the majesty of it!

  After the bath we drank chocolates, just like in the Onsen episode animes and the drink was very good.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  After the girls left the Onsen it is already night so the girls kill time doing what they like the most, taking care of a Bonzai, reading books, playing games or chatting happily in a bar.

  On the other hand, In Javelin's bedroom, Unicorn, Javelin and Laffey gather for a sleepover.

  Unicorn: Ayanami?  That girl we met in that ravine?

  Javelin: Yeah, we're supposed to be enemies, so this would sound really bad, but... I don't want to give up on her, I want to be her friend.

  Unicorn nods at Javelin's words.

  Unicorn: I don't know anything about her, but I don't want to fight her.

  Laffey: We haven't started anything yet.

  All the girls smile at the girls' words and have a new motivation.

  TO BE CONTINUE...............................