"Way to go Niña," Rudy whispers and we hide behind trees waiting to see if anyone is approaching. I look over back to the manor. I could see without the scope figures moving across the windows.

This feels like a trap.

"Don't get distracted monkey," Charlie mumbles his eyes still glued to the approaching sound.

"It's a trap!" I whisper yell. Charlie looks back and notices just how liveliness that is in the manor behind us.

"You think so?" Rudy turns to me. I nod.

"Let's move," Alejandro slowly gets up a little hunched over and begins to rush off. I trail after as Rudy holds the rear. It felt like were being hunted— like they knew.

"We're being hunted," I state in a sing-song way. "Hunted, Hunted, hunted—" Charlie nudges me helping curb the habit.

"You want me to handle this?" I turn to Alejandro.

"You sure?" Alejandro turns back a little worried.

"Yeah, I can give you some time." I firmly state. Alejandro looks over to Charlie.

"Are you staying?"

"Yes."

"Alright, you two don't die." We nod and watch the two continue with the journey. I looked over to Charlie who had a small smile across his face.

"Revenge time." Charlie muses and side-eyes me. This cartel whatever the name was one of our targets. El Momba Negra, a semi-high raking sicario. He was the one who was hunting us in our last unit. A simple hitman. It doesn't matter how powerful or how much they played a role in the massacre. we hunted them.

Before we joined Task Force 141, we were in cartel hunting. We helped the local police and the Mexican military to restrict drug movement into the United States. It was this task that got them in a tangle with a special force unit. It was supposed to be easy— how did everything go so wrong?

I got into a tree to see if I could see them if I could see a group approaching. I did, I silently scaled down and turned to Charlie.

"They're over there," I point slightly to the right.

"I stay left you move right where shoot them from two different directions. Switch channels."

"Copy." I hustle over to keep myself low to the ground. I switch to the unused channel.

"Cockroach 1 this is Flaca, Opts in sight." I quietly say into the radio.

"Flaca this is Cockroach 1; I see the tactical drips." Charlie quietly utters back.

"Cockroach 1 this is Flaca, this seems sus, their walking up here guns lowered."

"Flaca throw it back slowly." I begin to inch my way up the hill positioning myself behind a giant room.

"Cockroach 1, their looking a little sus." Her comms buzzed but nothing came through.

"Run now!" I quickly bolt to my feet and see Charlie also standing up lobbing a grenade at them. We haul ass up the hill taking cover behind trees. Charlie kept shooting into the mess of debris. I turn back and look throw my scope. I took a shot at a few standing cartel members. A few men fall down.

We continue to inch upwards taking cover behind trees. We continue to fire back— Eliminating them slowly. "Comer la mierda el cabrón!" Charlie shouts before snickering and looking over to me. I roll my eyes at his antics— an adrenaline junkie.

We continue to climb the hill, leaving a wake of dead cartel sicarios. We turn to each other. "Alejandro?" Charlie calls into the comms, I switch back to the other channel.

"Yeah?"

"We got them, coming up."

"Affirmative." We quickly hiked up the mountain and found both Rudy and Alejandro waiting for us with wide smiles.

"I hate being sweaty!" I shout everyone laughs at my distance for physical work.

"Relax you're not dying."

"Shut up, Charlie."

All four of us make our way into the building. It's vacant and lifeless. Weird... We inch our way through the building. Everything seemed abandoned which is too unsettling. We found the right room and Alejandro grabbed the right documents after a few minutes of searching.

"Alejandro to Ghost," Alejandro say into the comms. "We have the documents."

"Copy, we got the target."

"Alright, we're coming out through the front door." We slowly cleared our way to the front door. We open it to find Ghost and Soap waiting for us. Charlie waved at them, and Soap greeted him with a first bump.

"So..." Soap begins pursing his lips together obscuring his smirk. "I overheard your convo, what the hell were you two talking about?" Charlie laughs and turns to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Our generational slang," Charlie muses as he takes the lead. He steps right into the courtyard clearing. The sharp sound of a sniper gun rings loudly in my ears.

"El hijo de puta," My head turns, and I see Charlie crumbles to the ground, blood oozing from his back.