Moonshine & Mistletoe

It was Christmas eve & Jim had left the flat a few hours ago. Aleisha was in her room when she heard the door slam. "Jim must be angry...maybe I should check on him." She thought. When she got downstairs Jim was stumbling around & at first she thought he had gotten into a fight & lost (for once) but then she smelled the alcohol. "You're drunk aren't you?!?" She asked Jim. "Obviously *hicups* sweetheart. Also look what I found." He laughed holding up a peice of mistletoe. It took her a second to realize what he meant & when she did her face turned a dark shade of crimson. "J-Jim, I think you should go to bed & get over your hangover." She said blushing deeper (if possible). "I don't think I'm that wasted but I'll go. Just a goodnight kiss first." Jim said pressing his lips agaimst hers. As he kissed her she didn't feel sick or even angry. She actually felt pleased & when he pulled away it left her wanting more. "Night sweetheart." He said winking then climbing the stairs. She just stood there for a minute before shaking her head. Why had she liked it so much? He was her boss, it was wrong! But it felt so right. She stood there for a few more seconds before sighing & heading to bed.

The next morning Jim woke with his brain pounding in his skull. At first he couldn't remember anything but then it all came back. The drinking, coming home, & then...oh god. He didn't did he? He sighed & layed down for a few more minutes. Maybe it was all some crazy dream he had, maybe it hadn't happened. After a few more minutes of laying there he decided to get up & go down stairs. Once downstairs he sat down & decided to read his book I am not a serial killer. Soon enough Aleisha came down. "M-morning Jim." She stuttered as she went into the kitchen. 'Stuttering. Not good.' Jim thought. He looked up from his book at her. She wouldn't make any eye contact. 'Even worse.' He thought. "Aleisha?" He asked. "Yes?" She said still not making eye contact. "I'm sorry for what happened last night. I was drunk & I couldn't control my actions. I appologize." He couldn't bring himself to look at her. Suddenly there was a weight change as she sat down on the arm of his chair. As she sat down she placed her hand on his shoulder causing him to look at her. "I'm sorry." He mumbled again, looking back down. She smiled at him & then did something neither of them, especially Jim, expected her to do. She leaned down & kissed him. At first Jim was confused. She was kissing him? Did that mean she loved him? Then, gradually, he started to kiss back. Soon the two pulled away for breath. Jim looked around the room and smiled. "Merry Christmas Aleisha. I love you."