ESCAPING THE POLICE

At the warehouse

A minute or so after Aleisha left the police found Jim. He was waiting for them. "So you're going to arrest me? No rush." He said. "You aren't getting away." The policeman said. "I don't want to." Jim said. The policeman just rolled his eyes and put handcuffs on him. Once in the car and driving the cop put his headphones in. 'You fell in love. With Aleisha.' Jim's conscious stated. Jim smiled at the thought of her then shook his head. 'That's stupid. I'm a evil mastermind. I don't fall in love!' He argued. 'But you did.' His conscious argued. He thought about the idea. 'No. Impossible.' He said. His conscious sighed and shut up. 'I do need to escape though. Any ideas?' He asked. 'One but you're not going to like it.' His conscious said. 'What is it?' He asked. ' Turn around and break the glass with your feet then go to Aleisha's flat.' His conscious said. "I can't. It will get her involved." He mumbled & left it at that.

Aleisha's walk home

She had jumped out of the window and ran to the hospital. Once there she slowed down and walked home. As she walked by there was a sign: wanted forensic assistance needed. She decided to apply and continued home. Once she got there she typed up a job application and sent it to the hospital. She then read for the rest of the day until she fell asleep. The next day she woke up ate breakfast, the normal routine. There was only one thing different from her normal routine: she couldn't stop thinking about Jim. Then at the end of the day she got a call from the hospital. Her application was excepted and she started tomorrow!