Soulmate Au; Sukuna

Sukuna had been waiting his entire life for you, his soulmate. From the time he learned about soulmates, he was obsessed with the idea of meeting you.

He didn't quite understand what the words on his wrist meant but he adored them.

"Holy fuck you're hot." were illuminated on his wrist. He reasoned that maybe it was some other language.

He always ran his fingers over the words, tracing them gently whenever he felt sad or angry. It was his only solace in this cruel world.

He didn't care about the abuse he received from his parents nor did he care about how the villagers treated him.

You were the only thing on his mind. His mind was always wandering around thinking of you. He wondered about what you looked like, how you were doing, and if you thought about him as much as he did.

He wished you would just come and save him from the hellish life he was living. He was at a point in his life where he was weak and he wasn't able to do anything to protect himself.

He trained every day on his techniques, worked on building muscles and just becoming strong. He got strong and eventually became the strongest sorcerer alive so that he could protect you.

He waited and waited and waited for you to show up one day. But you never showed up. Sukuna felt gutted. He was so filled with grief and sadness that he went mad.

He slaughtered numerous people. it didn't matter who it was, men or women he killed them all. He didn't care about the consequences of his actions. He just wanted to meet you.

A time came when he had to be killed. His only regret was that he never got to meet you. His fingers became a cursed object and were sealed away.

In the 21 century, there you were. Itadori y/n, Yuji Itadori's twin sister.

You were a bubbly child, always happy and just rambling all the time. It didn't matter who it was, the moment someone talked to you? You went off on tangents about anything and everything. You had never-ending topics and facts and the urge to never shut up.

Your twin, Yuji, was constantly annoyed with your incessant talking but it was also one of the things that he loved about you.

When you found out about soulmates you were amazed by the notion of it. Someone that was going to love you no matter what.

The words written on your wrist were embarrassing and in some ways endearing to you. The words "I finally found you huh? My brat." adorned on your wrist. You figured your soulmate was quite a grumpy person that was like an old soul.

You daydreamed about your soulmate all the time. You wondered about what he was like. You eagerly wished to meet him.
———————————————————

You and Yuji were on your way to the hospital. You both had brought a beautiful bouquet for your Grandpa Saitou. To others he may seem like a rude old man, he literally was but he was so much more than that. He was like your father. He had single-handedly raised you and yuji and loved you both immensely.

You walked inside the hospital room and rushed up to your grandpa Saitou and hugged him. "Grandpa! I missed you."

Now Grandpa had a soft spot for you. You reminded him of his son, Itadori Jin. Over the years he had fondly spoken about the similarities between you.

"I joined a club with Yuji today!" "Oh really? Tell me all about it." your grandpa replied with a glint of amusement in his eyes. He was the only one alongside Yuji who loved hearing you talk.

"Yuji? Why am I hearing just now that you joined the occult club?" Grandpa now turned towards Yuji who was placing the flowers in the vase.

"Uh, you know how she is. I am not going to leave her alone." Yuji shrugged. "This is why I love you yuji!" you fake cried. "Shut up." he blushed. Grandpa cleared his throat.