Chapter 12 Open your mouth

Börja om från början

hot......

Still a little hard...

Shen Qiao hurriedly pushed Lu Yan away and took two steps back. She lowered her head and blushed like a bullied little daughter-in-law, "What do you want to eat?"

Want to eat you...

On the bed, window sill, kitchen, equipment room...

But Lu Yan also knew that now was not the time.

He can't give Shen Qiao anything yet.

Just drag Shen Qiao into hell.

He couldn't bear it.

Lu Yan exhaled restrainedly, "I've eaten."

Shen Qiao said blankly, "But you just said you didn't eat."

Lu Yan's eyes seemed to be filled with a faint smile, "I lied to you."

Shen Qiao: "......"

Now that Lu Yan had finished eating, the two of them had no intention of going out. Shen Qiao took his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The sound insulation effect of the dormitory building is very poor.

Lu Yan could clearly hear the sound of water rushing in the bathroom.

He leaned against the wall with his eyes squinted, one leg bent, his posture was casual but tight, and he wrapped the chain around his wrist...

Early the next morning, Shen Qiao woke up from her sleep, and poked out a fluffy head from the quilt in confusion. As soon as she opened her eyes, she suddenly met a pair of dark and deep pupils.

The little boy couldn't help but tremble.

He blinked twice, feeling a little nervous for no reason.

"Lu Yan, are you awake?"

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Xiao Long Bao!"

When it came to food, Shen Qiao felt sleepy instantly. The xiaolongbao at school was really delicious, with thin skin, big fillings and rich soup.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao, who had messy curly hair and a greedy look on his face. He raised the corners of his lips and said in a gentler voice, "I'll go buy it. You continue to sleep."

It's only eight o'clock in the morning.

Shen Qiao has always had the habit of sleeping in and would not get up from bed before ten o'clock.

But when Shen Qiao saw Lu Yan walking out the door, he suddenly realized that he had to get closer to Lu Yan and work hard to be nice to Lu Yan. He couldn't just lazily accept Lu Yan's kindness to him.

"Lu Yan, wait a minute, I'll go have breakfast with you, it'll only take five minutes!"

As Shen Qiao said this, she threw off the quilt and jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom in a hurry.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you." Lu Yan's lips curved upward in a slight arc.

"Yeah, there's no rush." ​​Shen Qiao responded, her voice not slowing down at all.

Three minutes later, Shen Qiao hurriedly ran out of the bathroom with a tender and tender face, then hurriedly ran to the closet to get a milky white sweatshirt and jeans, and then ran hurriedly again. Toilet.

When the door clicked shut, Shen Qiao realized that he seemed to be too deliberate!

We are all boys. He has to go to the bathroom to change clothes. He feels suspicious at first glance!

But Shen Qiao really didn't have that much, he was just used to it.

After all, there were too many times in his previous life when Lu Yan was looking at him changing clothes and pounced on him...

So he used to avoid Lu Yan to change clothes.

But now it's not the past life. From now on, everyone will be in the same dormitory. It's too weird for him to hide from Lu Yan and go to the bathroom to change clothes every day. He won't do it again in the future.

After Shen Qiao changed her clothes, with a blushing face, she grabbed the corners of her sweatshirt and whispered, "Lu Yan, let's go have breakfast."

The boy's skin was already fair, and he wore a youthful pure white sweatshirt and light-colored denim, which was so tender that it looked like it was dripping with water.

Lu Yan hummed in agreement, his eyes shining with a strange light.

One of them had a ghost in his heart, and the other also had a ghost in his heart. No one said much on the way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

After buying breakfast, the two sat face to face with nothing to say, which made it even more awkward.

But fortunately, the xiaolongbao in school had thin fillings, rich soup, and delicious taste, so the embarrassment finally dissipated a lot.

Shen Qiao ate the xiaolongbao on his plate and looked at the custard quicksand buns on Lu Yan's plate, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

Yellow and fragrant, he wants to eat it too!

Lu Yan raised his eyelids and seemed to be smiling, "Want to eat?"

Shen Qiao nodded eagerly and looked at Lu Yan expectantly. In his impression, Lu Yan was a very generous person and would definitely...

Shen Qiao waited eagerly, greedy, and expected.

But Lu Yan said coldly and said nothing further.

Shen Qiao felt aggrieved instantly and hummed, "Lu Yan."

The next second, Lu Yan picked up a custard quicksand bag and fed it to Shen Qiao's mouth, "Open your mouth."?