Chapter 20: Dreams May Come True

Chelsea's Pov

I woke up breathing heavily. i walked in the room across the hall ( where she THOUGHT Isabelle and Isabella were) i opened the door and saw that the room was empty and nothing was in there. even the walls weren't painted magenta. i ran down stairs frantically. i saw Luke and Brandon sitting at the island counter. " BRANDON?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i yelled at him. " what do you mean?" he said slightly laughing." I THOUGHT YOU GOT THE IDEA? HUH. WELL I GUESS LUKE DIDNT KNOCK YOU OUT HARD ENOUGH" i yelled. " what do you mean CHELSEA?!" he said looking at me in a confused way. then Luke said, " Chelsea what is wrong with you i would never knock out Brandon. he's your boyfriend remember?" he said. i looked at him confused and then i ran up stairs to my room with luke following me.

L is for Luke and C is for chelsea

C: why did you act like you never knocked brandon out.

L: i have never knocked him out chelsea. what is wrong with you? did you hit your head or something?

C: no i didnt hit my head and why are you being so careless about this situation. i mean really. this morning i woke up and i didnt see isabella or isabelle in there room and none of their cribs were in there or anything.

L: what the hell? who is isabella and isabelle?

C: wait so you're telling me that..this was...all.....a...DREAM?!

L: yeah....i..guess?

C: so that means we didnt do the "nasty" together

L: oh we did but i didnt release in you but i do remember the experience

C: SHUTUP:) stop making me laugh

Me and luke walked back down stairs.

Brandon's POV

luke and chelsea walked back down stairs. i wonder what they were doing up there? suddenly chelsea ran up to me and jumped in my lap and kissed me on the lips. i grabbed her chin and passionately kissed her lips." ew guys go get a room or something" luke said and he turned the other way. "will maybe we will get a room" i said in a snappy way.Brandon carried me outside on the porch and laid me on the bench and he hovered over me and said how much he loved me. I'm glad that all of that was just a dream.