Chapter 16: Whats Happening?

Chelsea's POV

The Next Morning

i felt the sudden urge to get up and throw up. i jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. i started to lean over the toilet pukeing up everything it seemed like. suddenly i felt someone behind me. it was luke. he held my hair from out of my face and rubbed my back telling me every things gonna be okay. after i was done i brushed my teeth. then luke pulled me away from the sink and gave me a passionate kiss. " you need to lay down" he said. and he picked me up and gently laid me in bed. he then pulled the covers over my cold body and kissed my forehead. " ill be right back" he said and he went downstairs. about 10 minutes later he came back with a tray with a bowl of fruit and some orange juice. he gave me the tray and he told me to relax today. he then gently kissed my lips and went downstairs to the living room. i got full after 5 bites so i sat the tray on the night stand and got out of bed. jai and ariana and lukes friends had to go to a movie set. so me and luke had the house alone. I walked down stairs to see luke watching tv. i quietly sat down next to him. he noticed after about a minute " did you like your breakfast?" he asked. " yes it was delicious!" i said and we both smiled. i then suddenly felt the urge to throw up again. i quickly ran to the guest bathroom down stairs. i leaned over the toilet and luke held my hair up and rubbed my back while i was puking out all my guts. when i was down i quickly rinsed my mouth out. then luke picked me up and took me upstairs to the room. he then laid me on the bed and then he got in bed with me and we cuddled the rest of the day.