Tae: Why are you so..Hyung. Hahaha.

JK: I don't want you to worry or remind of bad things here. When we are supposed to relax and spend good times.

Tae:.....

He broke the hug and looked at me. I knew he could read me like an open book. But he just smiled and caressed my cheek gently.

JK: Get ready. I will be waiting for you.

Tae: You don't n-

JK: Aish just change already.

I left a chuckle and pushed him out of the room.

Tae: Okay. Wait for me there then.

He smiled and nodded. I stared at the door a second and tapped my cheeks slighly. I should not be flustered by such things. It felt like I had huge traumatism about my family and I didn't like that.. because this should not be the case.

They were still my family..

At least I hoped so..

Tae: Stop. You haven't thought about this for months. Don't start now. I ordered myself and went to find an outfit for the night.

_______________

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the dinner after an hour. They looked splendid into their classy and fancy clothes.

Cia: The band had arrived. Cia said excited, crossing her legs and fixing her long black dress.

Taehyung looked around and smiled softly. Jungkook who was sitting across, glanced at him and finally felt less tensed and worried. He then turned to the stage and smiled at the singer, that he actually talked to some hours ago. He asked him for a little favor.

When the band was done introducing itself, they started to play and people began to get food. That was a huge buffet so they could just served themeselves what they wanted.

SH: They are good. Seo ha said in the middle of the dinner, reffering to the band.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook who seemed a bit out.

Tae: What's wrong?

JK: Nothing.

Tae: Mhm. Are you looking for the bikini girls?

JK: Would you stop with that?

Taehyung chuckled and wiped his mouth delicately with the kerchief before grabbing his glass of wine and take a sip.

Cia: Go easy on the alcohol.

Tae: I know I know.

A while after, when everyone seemed done with their meal, the singer of the band took the mic to announce a song that someone had requested to them for someone special. They all looked at on another with a smile and began to clap.

- Mhm. Is Kim Taehyung here tonight?

Taehyung who was him too, looking around turned at him with confused eyes.

Cia: Ah? This is him! Cia screamed for him.

Tae: Why...me? Me?

- Yeah. This is a song someone had requested for us to sing to confess his love for you.

SH: Oh man. I will always be impressed.

They then noticed Jungkook's absence.

Cia: Omooo. Hahaha.

"Awww. That is cute. Hahaha."

" Who is the person?"

" Mhm. Where is he?"