Chapter 7

Fuyumi's POV

I grunt as I woke up sun hitting my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and finally got my vision right.
"Where am I?" I mumbled looking around.
I found a familiar green head sleeping beside me with his head on the bed.

It always felt familiar with him yet I can't remember. I put my hand on his head since I wanted to feel his hair so much. I've always wondered how other people felt with abnormal hair like me.

I was lost in thoughts when I kind of started running my hands through his soft hair massaging it..
"Hmm..that really feels good, Yumi." He said turning his head to face me.
I gasp at the sudden movement and pulled my hand away.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were awake." I said adjusting myself.
"It's okay. That did feel great." He said sitting up.
"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my whole face because of tiredness.
"Don't know. I've been here since you were brought." He said stretching.

"Oh. Thanks I guess." I said standing up as well. I whimpered as stretched.
"You..okay?" He asked a bit amused by the reaction.
"Um yea..I guess. Feels like I haven't walked in days." I said walking to the mirror and looking at my face. Which now had a small wound on the cheek.
"Oof. That's gonna leave a scar." I said disappointed.

I was sometimes disregarded for my face, dirt, and bruises.
They've physically hit me, and some of the flashbacks started hitting like bricks.
I didnt realise I was zoning out until Zoro shook me.
"Huh? What ?" I asked holding his wrist reflexively.

"I should ask you that. And I kind of have an idea what you're thinking about. And I want you to know you're not there anymore, and you're beautiful as you are." He said his hand cupping my cheek.

"Oh. Thanks. It's good hearing from you." I said my cheeks flushing red and warm.
"Are you down with a fever? Why are your cheeks warm all of a sudden?" He asked checking my temperature.
"I don't know." I said pulling away from him.

We decided to get outside and check the time.
It was dark outside.
"Guess it's still dark. Probably 2 or 3" I said inhaling the cold breeze.
"Yea. Probably. Let's get something to eat. And drinks." He said pulling me to the kitchen
"What do we have?" I asked looking through.
"Ugh. I think Luffy ate everything." Zoro said with a sigh.
"I might have." Luffy said coming out of the storage room with his mouth full.

"FUYUMI!" Luffy said excitedly before wrapping me into a big tight hug.
I  groaned and chuckled.
"Hello." I said hugging him back.
I looked at Zoro who scoffed and turned away.
"Oh my god. You scared us." He said patting my head.
"Sorry about that." I said scratching my head.

After a quick chat I decided to make something for dinner. I've learned to cook something in these 11 years. Sandwiches, rice bowls and gravy.
I decided to make rice and gravy for 3 of us. Since Luffy wanted a midnight snack.

Zoro stood by my side looking at me while I cooked the whole time.
He helped with the ingredients and just stood watching.
It felt a bit wierd but unexpectedly comfortable and I almost forgot there was Luffy with us.

I plated the rice and gravy.
"Let me carry that." Zoro said taking the two plates from me.
And took another one and was about sit beside Luffy but Zoro beat me to it and sat between me and Luffy.

I gave him a confused look and began to eat. I didn't realise I was hungry till I started eating. I wanted to refuse eating Infront of them but I realised it was time I let go of those habits and memories.
The room was silent and Luffy was the first to finish.
"Okay, guys. I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the food, Fuyumi." Luffy said with a nod and smile. I returned the smile and continued eating.

After both of us were done I put our plates in the sink and decided to join Zoro with drinks in my hand.
"That's the best part." Zoro said taking both the drinks from my hand and opened one for me.
"Thanks." I said sipping on the beer.
After a while of chit chatting, I was still on my fourth beer while Zoro had already finished 9. His cheeks showed a pink shade, so did the top of his ears. He was keeping his calm but his drunkness was written all over. And I bet bet mine showed the same. My body felt warm and I was flying somewhere

"We should probably get inside. And get some sleep. Especially you." I said attempting to turn away only to be pulled into his hard chest with a strong grip.
I gasped at the sudden movement and clutched on his shirt.
I had just noticed how tall he was. My nose was against the crook of his neck.
"Zoro?" I asked In low mumble as I looked up at him. He was already staring at me.

"Had your first kiss yet?" He asked with a drunk, husky voice which did something inside me. Making me feel like I was on euphoria.
I shaked my head looking at him confused. And hoping he wouldn't see my blushed face.
Without any reply he dipped down and caught my lips on his.

I stiffened and my grip on his shirt tightened. His hands moved down to my lower waist and pulled me impossibly closer to his. The both of us pulled away, and I from shock. I gulped down and noticed I was on my tippy toes, my hands balled on his shirt, and totally a mess.

While he was calm and composed. But one thing we had in common was a beet red face and heavy breathing. I could feel his heart racing just like mine. I didn't know what came to me but I leaned in again taking his lips.
He was surprised for a second but then I knew he really wanted it when he placed me on top of the railing and held me tight.

The cold air wasn't really cold now. The surrounding was entirely blurred and not focused. The only thing I could focus was on Zoro. I did what exactly he did, moved my lips against his in rythm. My hand left his shirt and moved against his neck, resting there for a while. I felt this urge and need for something. Something I knew only this man could give.

I felt my body tense and heat especially near my girly area. Without realising I rubbed my thighs together trying to get something to make the itchy feeling go. I sighed into the kiss as I felt some friction.
He pulled away noticing my actions.

"You're horny." He said with a light chuckle pulling me down from the railings.
"Help me. It feels like really itchy and hot down there. And I can't think straight after what we just did." I whispered against his ear.
He groaned before holding me by my waist.
"Jump, darling". He said grabbing my thighs. He hoisted me into the air and wrapped my legs around his torso.

I couldn't resist him anymore. I pulled his head in for a kiss as I felt more drunk and addicted to do. He was walking down the stairs now. While holding on my ass, his fingers brushing against my womanhood.
I whimpered and moaned into the kiss wanting more of that.

"My, my. So sensitive." He said pushing into his room since it was closer. He put me against the closed door and locked it behind me before pulling my hands above my head and pinned it there.
"Are you sure, you want this?" He asked tracing his nose on my earlobe making me give into his touch.

"Yes, Zoro." I said as is a new version of me was unlocked. Horny, as he said and quite needy for something.
"Then I'll make sure you feel good. And I'll make sure I prove you I'm better than those two shitheads." He said biting on my neck.

"You're jealous." I said as he was right Infront of me our nose touching.
"Maybe, darling." He said pulling me to him and taking us towards the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and I did whatever he did. Once I was only on my undergarments he pushed me on his bed.

"Let's make sure you won't walk in the morning." He said before capturing my lips on his again.