The sports festival

Start from the beginning

Present mjc:"And that's the end of the first game! Midnight! The next game is?!"

After everybody crossed the line 42 people had made it to the next round and moved on into.

Midnight:"Cavalry battle!!!! The second game will go like this! Everybody will group into teams, max amount being 4! Your placement in the race will determine e your points, said points will be on headbands tied around your head, the ones you steal will go around your head. The points will go from low to high depending on your placement in the race, with number 42 being the lowest and with number 1 having 10million!!!!!!"

As those words left her mouth everybody stared at Izuku, though 90% of it was with malice. As he had cone first in the race and was now the number 1 target.

Izuku:"Well shit....that just happened." He spoke nonchalantly.

But while all of that was going g on, standing on top of the arena over looking everybody stood one man who wanted to see it all. That man was none other than Y/n.

Y/n:"You made it past round 1 in first place...you've proven yourself to be more than the average student. Let's see how well you do here.... Let's see what happens. Boy."

[TIMESKIP]

Izuku had just seen everybody else get I to teams while he stood alone. Though he was approached by one pink haired girl trying to use him to show off her inventions but he declined her and I stead left on his own, as nobody except her and a few others looking for an easy win wanted to team up with him.

Izuku:"If I'll be alone then I'm fine with that. I'll take them all on. Especially with what I have planned." He smiled and laughed to himself quitlely. Since he was the only person without a team he was given special permission to directly attack others. Though he could not use his quirk at its max to attack others. But if he was to knock over another team he would not be disqualified as he was put at a huge dissadventage. So that's nice.

Izuku:"Let's see how long I can last."

Once the game started everybody became this kids opp as they all ran at him but before they could even react he activated his quirk and dissapeard.

Everybody:"Huh!?!! Where'd he go!?"

Izuku had just vanished and they didn't know where he'd gone. Well...that is until they heard yawning.

Izuku:"You guys are super slow. You really should watch your opponent more carefully." He said.

Turning around everybody noticed he was standing behind them and that he had 3 headbands tied around his neck. When some students looked and felt that their ahead bands were gone they grew shocked, he had moved so fast that he managed to take 3 headbands from them when he vanished. How fast was he?

Y/n:"AHahahha! Good! You remembered!"

[FLASHBACK]

About 1 week into their training Y/n decided to show Izuku just how fast he was.

Y/n:"Watch closely child. You see that boulder behind me?"

Izuku nodded his head at the demon and said demon only said one thing.

Y/n:"In less time than you can even try and realize I'm going to destroy that boulder and get right behind you  before you can even see me move."

Izuku couldn't even believe that this man could try and be that fast but only nodded in conformation.

And just like that the man had  vanished and when Izuku looked towards the boulder it was destroyed. And he felt an ominous presence behind him.

Y/n:"Pretty fast huh? I'll teach you to be faster, maybe not this fast but very fast, faster that the eye of anybody can see."

[FLASHBACK END]

After that day Izuku learned to move without wasting time, moving faster than the eye can see.

Izuku:"Y'all done gawking or can I just stand here for the next 13 minutes and leave for the next game?"

At that comment everybody charged at each other and a few groups charged at him, and do you know how he responded?

Izuku:"Alright let's get this show on the road. 20%." He said.

All the while this happens Y/n is smiling down on him.

Y/n:"Let's see what you got. Boy."

And Izuku then lifted his leg above his head for an axe kick, but instead, he jumps off the ground and flips in the air, before kicking the ground, causing the whole area and leaving cracks in the ground, knocking some riders off their teams shoulders, kicking them out of the game.

Izuku:"SMAAASHHH!!!!!" he roared, before sending out a punch to the teams charging at him from the front and said smash sent out gusts of wind so strong that it blew the team back, said team being the team of Mei, Tokayami, Uraraka, into a wall of ice that Todoroki made to protect his team from the wind. 

Izuku:'That's what 20% can do!? Just how much stronger can this quirk be? And is it just my quirk or......is it so.ething more?' As he spoke a small tingling feeling came from his back but just as that happened he heard Bakugo yelling at him from behind and charging at him. In response to this he dug his hand into the ground d and pulled out a rock before throwing it at his face, and it hit him dead center.

Izuku:"Yare yare daze. Leave me alone will ya Katsuki?" He said with a bored expression before he noticed a small sting in his arm noticing that he sprained it from using 20%.

Izuku:"Still not ready for that level huh? Well I'll just train more until I am."

Midnight:"TIMES UP!!!!!"

GOOD OR BAD?! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE LIKING THE BOOK OR NOT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BUT FOR NOW................

PLAY THE TRAILER!!!!

Y/N:"He truly has gotten strong hasn't he?"

Izuku:"Who are you to tell me what to do!? I won't give up! Not after my promise! I'll never give up again!!!!!!!"

Inko:"You truly are a monster.....how they haven't found you yet is a mystery to me."

Younger Inko:"Oh god.........what have I gotten myself into?"

Izuku:"Why don't you use your left side? It just shows that you truly are weak."

Bakugo:DEKUUU!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Izuku:"Get a life man. You'll never accomplish that goal. So say hi to your mom for me when I send you back home!"

Chapter 3: Prove your strength. And back story of Inko.