Chapter 2: The continuation

Ford is now lying on the ground, due to the explosion. Marian is over him trying brings him back to life. Thankfully, she did. Now she's trying to contact the Ark.

"BA-01 down ! BA-01 down !"She shouted through the comms,  "Please respond ! We've been shot down !" 

Welp, at least she tried. It doesn't work, any at all. She then got frustrated, "Useless piece of ... !"

(Wish she actually said it.)

"Commander ! I can't get through to the Ark !" She told Ford, that she can't contact the Ark. Well, this is not the worse thing he has seen.

"Ugh... What are we gonna do now?" He asked, cause he needs to get a hold of what's going now to continue.

"Commander ! Are you ok ? did you get hurt ?" She asked.

"I'm fine." He said. Well, physically. His life has always been unusual, well except when he was young. Things only get weird and unusual when he took the job at the SCP Foundation. "Now can you get off me ?" He asked, as Marian is on top of him right now. Almost like they're gonna kiss or something.

"Oh! Uh, sorry, Commander." As she said, she then gets off him. Ford then stands up and wipes dust off his body as he checks his surroundings. "Commander, do you remember which section that you are from ?" she asked.

"Central Goverment, Nikke Management Department." His answer was straight to the point, as he has no need to make this conversation longer than it should be.

"All right then, we were attacked en route to our destination. Our transport ship is down. Any Rapture within 100 miles radius must have heard that explosion and is headed our way. I realized that this is all a bit sudden, but I am now under your command. You're giving the orders. Can you do it ?" She explained to Ford, and then asked if he can gives orders.

Giving orders were kinda his thing, yes he has been trained in order people around. To him, it took a while, but yeah, he got this. "Yes, I can. What was your name again ?" He answered her question, then asked for her name.

"It's Marian." The Nikke said with a smile. You can literally feels it.

 You can literally feels it

"It's time to get to work." Ford said.

"Alright! Keep your head down, please don't worry, I will protect you, no matter what happens. Marian activating combat mode, engaging !" As she said, she engaged in combat mode and start shooting the Raptures, under Ford's command of course.

"All enemies down ! Transitioning to non-combat state. Argh , my leg..." Marian after done fighting the Raptures, got her leg hurt.

"Are you hurt ?" Ford asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that. Hurt or rather ... Malfunctioning ? Either way my mobility hasn't been affected." She said, although her ability to walk still fine, but her leg does indeed hurt.

"Let me bandage you." Ford said, taking out a bandage and bandaging her leg. It was more or less a thing that he did to gain trust from her, well, it really does sounds like he's using her but no, he needs her help, cause he ain't gonna risk the SCP Foundation exposed to the outside world.

"Um... that won't be ... much use to a Nikke. But I appreciate the gesture. Thank you commander. The Rendezvous ponit should be close by." She explained.

"Alright, let's moving on." Ford said, as they both going to the rendezvous point.

[If you asked why it's short, cause I'm not here to write a too long chapter. Sometimes, long chapters can get boring so this one is shorter. Also, see you guys next chapter of this rewrite.]