Decision by Battle royale

Start from the beginning

Izuku: 😓 Nezu is the arena open?

Nezu: it is.

Izuku: We're gonna need it.

*UA Arena*

Everything was gathered in the stands as the nine women went down. Krata in her battle fur's, Isabelle in her Doom Slayer armor, Alisha's suit then morphs onto her, guts dressed in her berserker armor and readying her giant sword, Mileena in her revealing outfit that a lot of men enjoyed, and Jolene in her hero suit. Fury readied her whip as Sukuna nonchalantly stared down her competitors. Izuku was a little worried because he knows of the absolute carnage they can cause when fighting together or each other. And of course, Mic and Aizawa are in the announcer's booth.

Mic: ALRIGHT! I hope all you listeners are ready for this show down!

Aizawa: Why am I here again?

Mic: Aww don't be like that best buddy. Now LETS GET THIS FIGHT STARTED!!!

Krata charged at Isabelle because she saw her as the biggest threat to her. Isabelle fired off round from an assault rifle but Krata blocked it with a shield. The two women then threw a punch and clashed, creating a shock wave.

The two then separated as Krata pulled two blades that were attached to chains and on fire.

She began to swing them around trying to hit Isabelle but she was too quick as she pulled out a chain gun and began firing

She began to swing them around trying to hit Isabelle but she was too quick as she pulled out a chain gun and began firing. Krata blocked again and noticed she was getting closer. Isabelle stopped and switched to a chainsaw. The two clashed their weapons as sparks flew around. However the clash was broken when Guts landed a large down swing into the ground. Guts swung again making them jump as she fired bolts from her crossbow. However Fury charged in swinging while her hair was pure white and the whip turned into a lance. Sukuna had released several slashes, at the Goddess of War and the DOOM Slayer.

While that happened Alesha sent chains towards Loona as she dodged and charged with a Kusarigama. Trying to cut and stab Alisha, but due to being a Hellspawn, there wasn't much of an effect as she quickly healed. Loona started shooting to keep some distance. Along the way, Mileena and Jolene threw punches at each other. Jolene with greater strength and abilities but Mileena had more skill and combat experience. Mileena dodge and preformed a kick while hand standing. She then rolled and launched Jolene back. Jolene sat up and fire her heat vision but Mileena teleported.

She teleported above to stab Jolene but the American themed hero rolled out of the way. Causing Mileena to miss and stab her Sai's into the ground and creating cracks into the ground. All of the students, staff, and Heroes were amazed by this fight as Izuku considered this a causal Tuesday morning and Bakugo was fuming at how strong they were. Soon everyone dodged as a stray blast of heat vision flew bye.

Izuku: hm, guess they're trying to go easy on the arena so that it doesn't break everything.

Mineta: THE HECK DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE GOING EASY?! THE AREA'S GETTING DESTROYED!!!

Izuku: Usually they'd have an entire planet on fire by now.

Kirishima: Well I'm telling you now that this is Awesome!! We need to see more of this!!

Tetsutetsu: I honestly don't know who to pick on who's winning, I just wanna see more.

RockLock: This kid's got some real balls to be screwing them...

Sero: Yeah Midoriya, How did you bag them. It almost seems impossible for something like this to happen.

Izuku (pale): I didn't, they bagged me... like they literally picked me up, stuffed me in a bag, and said I'm theirs now.

His classmates was were in disbelief at the explanation the green haired cinnamon roll said while the girls that had a crush on him, seethed at the fact that they didn't get their chance. Mirio suddenly noticed that Eri nor Kota were with them.

Mirio: Hey Midoriya, where are Kota and Eri?

Izuku: Oh I got them occupied in the break room.

*Break Room*

The two children couldn't help but smile at the funny penguin on the TV. Along with nodding to the beat of the song.

*Outside*

Izuku: So yeah, they should be fine. As long as nothing too serious happe-ooohhh GOD! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!

Everything looked to see all nine charging in the center with a one final attack.

Mic: TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concrete and rock flew all around into the stands

Concrete and rock flew all around into the stands. Causing major destruction. Once the debris stopped flying, everyone slowly looked up to see what happened... and who won. The smoke slowly cleared to reveal the winner of the fight. The winner was none other than...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I know it's short but I'll do more in the long run. This is just to get the gears going again. But I will leave it up to a vote. Who do you think won. I'll take the one with the most votes. Starting now.