DL:1

"Ohmie!" Ohm slightly take his small body in his arms when he's enter his own room and Nanon always waiting for him. Nanon didn't protest when Ohm lifted him up and babying him because after all, he likes Ohm babied him the most.

"Why with your pouty face?"

"I want to go out tonight, can I?" Ohm look at him with his sharp eyes and Nanon swallowed his saliva.

The next thing he knew, Ohm secured his small body in his arms. "With whom?"

"I just want to buy things for school at supermarket-"

"What was that?"

"I want to buy for myself. I've grown up!"

"What you want to buy?" That voice make Nanon shivered. He will never escape from his brothers arms.

"Drawing paper and brush" Nanon pouted and Ohm taking out his phone to call Joong.

"Buy things for Nanon"

"Where's Joss at this time?" Joong whines. Nanon bet Joong already arrived at his own apartment to sleep.

"I give you the one day off tomorrow and you can have a date with your boyfriend" Ohm said casually. "Joss will take your place tomorrow"

"Alright sir!"

DL:1

If all of his brothers overprotective towards him but Earth always allowed Nanon goes to anywhere he wanted. It's just-

"Fied, I want to go to shopping mall"

"Sure, Mix babyy!!" Mix come in a second after Earth called him out.

"Yes?" Mix answered with his confuse face and Nanon sighed afterwards.

Actually both of them already married and Nanon remember being one of the best man for the groom. A rule still a rule, Earth still live under one roof with his brothers along with his husband.

At first Mix a little scared and shy but he get used with all of their antics and even have an useless argument with one of them in the end. Only one that Mix never have an argument.

It's Nanon.

He loves him very much and Nanon either but-

Mix will follow wherever he goes and report to Earth in a second if they both having an outing together. It's just- Mix had his overprotective side to Nanon as well.

Nanon knew this will be coming.

DL:1

"Daddyyyyyy" he whines when Singto laughs at him meanwhile Krist just patting Sabrina's head when Nanon tell him about his growth part. "don't laugh at me"

"What your dream? tell me the whole of it in detail" Singto tease him and Nanon crossed his arms. Krist just holding back his laughter because Nanon always pretend that he's big enough to take care of himself.

"My friend said I've grown up when I already have that kind of dream!" Nanon tell them.

"Wet dream" Krist corrected it and Nanon rolled his eyes. Singto pull his face and smooch all over his face.

"My son already big enough but still a baby to me." He caressed Nanon's hair softly. "Listen here- everyone will have that kind of dream sooner or later but don't ever change, Nanon. Just be you"

"But- I want to grow up too"

"You will be once the time arrived, Nanon. Come here-" Krist said and he spread his arms to Singto make a space to him to sit between of them. Nanon wrapped around Krist body and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Sabrina don't want his brother growing up too- or she will be alone" Nanon smiles as he take Sabrina and kiss her head lovingly.

"Still be our beloved Nanon" Krist caressed his hair lovingly.