Chapter 2

It was the day after argos had came to visit, it was still raining and gloomy but Mr Plant didn't mind. He liked when it rained and this time he actually got some sleep

  Mr Plant got 4 hours of sleep and that made him a bit less grumpy. Mr Plant felt lonley though, he wished that argos would come over so instead Mr Plant went to argos house.

  When Mr Plant got there,he knocked on the door and argos opened the door "Mr Plant your here!" Argos spoke sounding glad. Mr Plant had walked inside and looked around.

  Argos was joyed to have Mr Plant there and what was even better was that he could show Mr Plant a new flower he found in void 63.

   Argos quickly ran to his room and grabbed the flower. He brought it out and slightly tapped Mr plant's shoulder. Mr Plant turned around and looked at argos a little annoyed.

  "Look at this new flower I found in void 63!" The flower had color changing petals and beautiful diamond  eyes. Mr Plant looked quite curious at the flower.

  "It's pretty but needs alot of care and it always brags about how pretty it is, it's a little annoying but good thing it's alseep,it also can speak and can have full conversations" Mr Plant looked at argos and then back at the flower,Mr Plant gently takes the flower and wakes it up by shaking it. "Ewww,you call that hot?" The flower said and looked at argos they back at Mr plant. Argos quickly took the flower and wishpers to it "Shut up or so help me I will throw you in the acid" the flower almost immediately went quiet. Argos looks at Mr Plant.

    "Sorry about this flower, it seems to not have been watered enough,ill go water it now" argos explains and quickly walks out. Mr Plant looks shocked of what the flower said but also flustered. 

   Mr Plant loved argos but never thought argos loved him back. Maybe the flower was lieing. Mr Plant had a wave of emotions wash over him. He loved argos but no one had ever loved Mr Plant back, or so Mr Plant thought.

    Mr Plant sat on argos couch and waited for argos to be back. Mr Plant heard as argos yelled at the flower before  hearing the flower scream and then go silent.

   Mr Plant softly chuckled and watches as argos came out with a small black drip from his hands. Mr Plant looked at argos and smiled. Argos smiled back and sat down next to Mr Plant.

   "Wanna watch tv?" Argos asked. Mr Plant nodded and watched as argos turned on the TV, they sat together and watch TV for almost 2 hours until argos had fell asleep and fell onto Mr Plant,his head resting on Mr plant's shoulder. 

    Mr Plant felt uncomfortable but didnt want to wake argos and looked around. Mr Plant spotted a blanket on the couch. Mr Plant grabbed it and gently pulled it over argos. 

    Mr Plant soon after fell alseep his head falling onto Argos. Mr Plant hadn't felt this way after Mrs Plant died but, somehow he did with argos.

    Something was strange about argos for the last couple days and Mr Plant felt a bit worried. He had never felt worried for people which made him curious. It was diffrent when argos was around him then anyone else, when people got the chance atleast.

    Mr Plant noticed he started to like argos, but not as a friend. He... loved argos. He couldn't help but feel glad that argos was around him, but Mr Plant kept thinking that argos didn't loved him back, could he be wrong?

(Next chapter soon[words:632]