Luffy inspired all

I was downstairs talking to a man one of Kayas friends who worked along the sheep like man, as we spoke about nothing much in noticed Zoro in the room, wearing black slacks a black blazer and a brown silk button down he looked rather handsome.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said softly as Zoro and the butler seemed to have a conversation that I didn't catch as the man walked away.

"Well you look dashing." I said softly embarrassed. Zoro looked at me smirking at my blushing face as he drank.

"Tonight is about celebration. Shall we all move to the dining room?" We hard from the butler.

"Let's go sit down." He offered his arm which is gladly took as we walked into the dinner room which had food all over the table, luffy who's eyes went wide found his spot rather fast as I noticed all the plate around the house, it was quite beautiful.

"Yes! Oh! Oh, I'm so ready for this..." luffy screamedz

Zoro who was sitting down eating as well drank more then I expected, a bottle down the maid walked past us as he hands her the bottle.

"Keep this coming" he says causing me to giggle as I sipped my juice I opted for.

"Uh. I'd love to try the fish tonight." Kay said looking at the fish before her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Kaya, but that is not possible." The man stepped up causing me to straighten up as this was not fair. This caused Zoro to put his arm on the back of my chair as he watched just incase something were to happen.

"Maybe just a small piece?" She asked.

"Now, you know that certain foods can affect your constitution. Here, Buchi has prepared your special soup." He said as he brought the blue looking soup.

"Kaya, it's your birthday. You should be able to eat what you want." Nami said as I agreed.

"Yeah kaya, you should eat whatever you please it is your house after all not his." I said softly as she smiled at me but the butler seemed extremely annoyed at that comment as he glared at me.

"Miss Kaya's medical condition necessitates that I closely monitor her dietary needs." He says as his excuse.

"Does it mean you also speak for her?" Nami challenged as I agreed.

"I'll take her fish." Luffy said making roll my eyes.

"Luffy, isn't there something that you wanted to talk to Kaya about?" Usopp said defusing the tension.

"Oh, yes! Usopp told me that you own the whole shipyard" luffy said.

"Well, actually my parents founded the shipyard, and Merry's been running the business since... well, since they passed." Kaya said with a saddened smile.

"But all of that's about to change. Tonight, at midnight, I will become the sole owner.l she said smiling a little bigger.

"Ah. Well, that's great, because we want to buy a ship from you." Luffy said with a big smile.

"I see. Usopp mentioned that you're sailors."

"Nope, not sailors. We're pirates." Luffy said.

"This ought to be good." Zoro said as he leaned back in his chair is arm now falling to my waist as he played with the endow of my hair

"Pirates?" She asked shocked.

"Yep We haven't sailed together for long, but we have already defeated an evil clown, raided a Marine base, and taken down a captain with an axe for a hand also known as her dad." Luffy said proudly  pointing at me as my cheeks went red.

"These sound a lot like your adventures, Usopp." Kaya laughs .

"Yeah, that's... That's crazy." Usopp said who seems a little intimidated.

"Oh yeah. And we're just getting started." Luffy stepped onto the table shocking us as all he walked by I quickly grab my juice and zoros beer, which to him made him fall harder as he took it from my hand he kissed my jaw quickly as a thanks causing my face to go extremely hot.

"What are you doing? Get down from there at once!" The butler screamed at luffy who ignored him.

"Being a pirate has been my dream for as long as I can remember. And I'm finally making it a reality. We're heading out to the Grand Line, where even more adventures await us. And at the end of the journey, I'm gonna find the ultimate treasure, the One Piece, and become King of the Pirates" luffy said causing me to smile at his dream.

"You're serious?" Kaya asha as luffy crouched down and grabbed her shoulders.

"Kaya, you have a beautiful ship out there. A caravel with a sheep figurehead. It spoke to me. That's the ship we need to follow our dreams. I promise you, we'll take care of it. Maintain it. Treat it like any other member of our crew, because a ship is also a home." He said causing me to agree.

"That will be quite enough! I should've known Usopp would bring riffraff to our doorstep." Klahadore said angry as he made luffy get down.

"Klahadore, it's okay. I... " Kay said but she started to caugh badly making us all look at her saddned.

"Now look what you've done. You've upset Miss Kaya. All of you, out of this house at once!" He screamed annoyed.

"No. It's late. Let them stay the night." Kaya said as she got up retiring for the night.

"As you wish, Miss Kaya, but they are out first thing in the morning." He said as he helped her to bed me and Zoro looked at eachother as we both took a swig of our drink.