"Sometimes you're looking off into the air like you're deep in thought, and that's when I know you miss him the most." he said, his face tense.

I fixed myself on the seat a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Had he noticed me doing those things all this time? I really need to watch myself.

I guess I kind of did leave reality when I think.

"Do you?" he repeated.

The booth moved down a little more, and I looked below us to see the kids jumping off and laughing. I kept thinking, hurry up! Please.

"Zayn, what if I told you I did? What would you say if I said, I miss him so much sometimes I'm on the verge of crying?" I asked, facing him again.

He stared into me as I spoke, and now I was remained staring back, waiting for his response.

Shockingly, he smiled a little, the corner of his lip raising.

"Well," he sighed.

"What do you expect me to do? If you loved him, then you loved him. And if you miss him, then you miss him. There's nothing I can do to change that. You're you, and you're the only one who can control your own feelings." he breathed.

"But I do know you, Arie. I know you so well that most of the time I know exactly what you're thinking, and what you're going to say next."

I sigh.

Zayn was right.

I loved Niall, and I missed him, and there was nothing I can do about it but wait till he came back to me.

More so, Zayn knew me, he really did. He was such a great guy, why was he here spending time with someone like me? I'm no one special. I don't get him.

Maybe I didn't know him completely like he knew me.

I wish I did though. I wanted to know what was in that mind of his, what he was thinking right now as his brown eyes gazed deeply into mine.

What was he saying to himself inside there? What was he going to say next?

I didn't know.

"We're halfway down now," he says.

"Anyway, all that matters is if you had fun tonight." he smiles.

"Of course I did! Why do you even ask?" I laughed, and he chuckled a little, shrugging.

"Oh.. Arianna, you amaze me sometimes."

"Really? I don't know how I can do that. All I ever do is complain and cry about things." I retaliated.

"Yeah, but aside from all that, you're fun to be with. That's probably why I've stuck around for so long." he laughed, and so did I.

"Hey, it's almost our turn!" I shouted, looking under.

"Aw man, is it really?" Zayn frowned jokingly.

I rolled my eyes. "It took long enough!" I laughed.

Zayn laughed a little, and I looked over the whole theme park since we we're at a point where this was my last chance to see the whole view.

Finally, our seat lowered far enough, and the bars were pulled from over us, and Zayn took my hand to help me off the booth.

"Well, that was fun." I said, overlooking the tall ferris wheel when I was back on my feet again.

"You mind a quick drink before I take you back?" he asked.

"Sure, that sounds like a way to end the night. It's Saturday tomorrow after all." I said.