❅ 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

age - the age range that most people assume is 19 to 21, as he was around 18 when he became a Harbinger. I, personally, have always role-played with him being 21 to 26 depending on who I'm interacting with, so I'll be sticking with that. So early to about mid twenties.

sexuality - bi. he's just a kisser, gender is an eh when it comes to him. the only reason i don't portray him as pan, is because my portrayal of childe has a male lean with his preferences.

gender - cis male, but you better bet he's gonna be supportive of everyone in the lgbtqia+ community.

personality - canonically, childe is very competitive, and doesn't back down from fights. he's cocky and unpredictable. but he's also caring, despite being a war machine. i'm (obviously) going to keep all of that, and expand on it a bit. i, personally, like to believe that he can be teasing and very flirty towards people, the closer the person is the more flirty he gets and all. he probably gets jealous a little easily, but he'll brush it off and act like everything's okay. I've always portrayed him as being more puppy-like, with him being sweet and a little clingy and all that.

ships - i don't really have any that i refuse to roleplay, as long as they have chemistry really, and aren't a proship. i do enjoy chiluc and zhongchi, but again, i'll do almost anything. both cc x cc and oc x cc. I'm also open to rarepairs! Just feel free to talk to me lmao

might update this later !!