Climax

Kieran made shallow screeching noises as she took in her mate and Johnoya did the same growling with streaks of gold leaking from her eyes and decorated her skin. Just like the fight with Amoya's father they disappeared from the spot and reappeared hands intertwined straining to push each other away. They disappeared again and reappeared this time with Kieran sitting on the waist of the dragon with her hands around her neck.

"Now!". Kia shouted and the team all jumped out from the trees surprising both girls ,the moment kia and the others came into contact he broke the orb and they all vanished.

Once they appeared in the cave system kia and the others head to the pool and dived in to escape the rath of both women, which was successful. They appeared in a new cave that had sand, the team took a deep breath as they surfaced , Sul asked.

"How will we know when to go back and check on them?".

"I believe they will come and find us and to be honest I am more worried about what is happening up top . Our kingdom is fighting and we are down here, my father." Kia said laying down on the cold black sand staring into the darkness.

Miyel sighed "Lets start a fire." he got up so did the others.

_____________

Kieran was breathing hard as was Johnoya the pheromones in the cave was intoxicating, the darkness in Kieran's eyes did not fade and the fighting continued only this time Elijah was present with Johnoya growling and beckoning their mate to surface from her anger. In this moment the rut was active and they NEEDED to mate.

"My love." Elijah and Johnoya's voice mixed together growled lovingly slowly approaching her. The moment she stepped forward Kieran launched at her, going for the neck this time fangs sharp and ready.

Johnoya was surprised and side stepped her, Kieran fell on all fours frustration evident in her hallow eyes.

"baby dragon I have an idea that might hurt." Elijah voiced telepathically

"Oh shoot, what is it." Johnoya groaned while avoiding being bitten.

"Let her bite us, before you say anything,our pheromones and our blood would work wonders for her and might clam her down remember she is a halfling she will consume our blood and recognize us. don't side step this time!"

from behind Kieran bit into Johnoya's neck and surprisingly it felt amazing . Johnoya's feet gave way and she fell to her knees moaning. The darkness in Kieran's eyes didn't go away and she was consuming her.

"It didn't work she is draining me!" She cried out in ecstasy eyes rolling .

"Don't fight her back it is working !" Elijah whispered.

Johnoya chanced looked at the hand snaked around her middle and Kieran's hands had green glowing streaks it took a moment but eventually it went to her eyes. Once the eyes were back she removed her fangs from the baby dragons flesh and took a deep breath . Johnoya turned around and in a frantic bombarded her with questions.

"Are you alright,does anywhere hurt, do you have dizziness, do you wish to vomit at all do-" Johnoya was interrupted with a kiss deep and passionate but not sexual. With unshed tears she whispered forehead attached to her mate's

" you heard me, you came for me."

"I will protect you not matter what" Johnoya whispered back to her , holding onto her cheeks . once they separated they realized they were again in the cave with the crystals . Kieran looked at Johnoya and saw that her eyes still glowed and there was a tent in the nightgown she was in she was panting hard and cold sweat dripped from her skin.

Johnoya answered with another kiss soft and gentle.

"My love are you alright." Kieran asked only to be answered by another kiss this one more passionate

The baby dragon hoisted her on her lap and kissed along her neck growling softly bucking her hips . The pheromones she was releasing was potent and different.

"We cant , we must return to the battle help our people." Kieran stated but moaned when Johnoya scooped one of her breast in her hand and squeeze the nipple.

"The fight can wait , I need you. I am unable to hold back any longer." Both voices mixed growled softly.

Kieran looked at her with soft eyes and smiled. she returned the tender kiss , before they knew it the kiss got heated . Both women roamed each other bodies with their hands Kieran released a deep breath through the nose and push Johnoya off of her and took off to he passage to the small pool in the cave giggling like a child. Johnoya growled with lust, smiling walking after her mate. She removed her nightgown as she saw pieces of clothing along the path to the pool. Once she arrived the glow of her mate alone was breathtakingly beautiful , seeing her standing at the pools edge in her naked glory sent sparks all over her body. Kieran dived in the pool and laughed once she resurfaced.

"What are you waiting for I thought you wanted me" she teased.

Johnoya dived in pool, resurfaced right Infront of her , both had streaks glowing a beautiful gold and green.

"Will it hurt ." Kieran asked snaking her arms around Johnoya's necking kissing her.

"Only a little." Johnoya replied kissing her mate with much more fever.

Johnoya snaked the mages legs around her waist and her hands under her bum. She pushed her right to the edge of the pool ensuring her back was against the wall.

Kiss got heated ,the dragon moved to her neck and a hand snaked from her bum to the mages clit rubbing in small circles . The mage moaned loudly into the dragons mouth eager mouth agape.

Johnoya groaned and bucked her hips her cock was on the mages stomach.

"We don't have much time take me, you can make it up to me later when you fuck me in our chambers." Kieran moaned eyes misting.

"As you wish." Johnoya moaned against her moan.

Johnoya took a hold of her cock stroke it a few time lined herself up and pushed against the Chasidy of her mate. Moaning she pushed again Kieran hissed in discomfort but told her mate to go on. The dragon pushed again and moaned louder Kieran sank her nails into the back of her mate. The tip went in both moan and Johnoya took the chance and pushed the rest of her length in .Kieran cried out and Johnoya's eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"Oh gods you feel so good, Your so tight ,Fuck!" Johnoya moan she could not hold back and starting thrusting slowing and deep, moaning out her mates name. Kieran hissed in discomfort for a few moments but not long after she was a moaning mess too.

"Oh the heavens, yes! , p-please , just a little harder" Kieran moan nails digging deep into her mates flesh

.In and out, deep and hard Kieran's mate thrusted , Johnoya's moans echoed through the cave along with her mate , their gasps and groans were breath-taking as the glow they gave to the crystals. The dragon sucked on a nipple and squeezed her mates ass speeding up.

Kieran whispered to her mate as tears ran down her face. "I- oh ca-. My love!" she moaned almost at her peak , no space was left between them , the ripples of the water from each thrust became bigger as Johnoya went deeper , their moans grew louder .

"I am cuming Johnoya moaned out loud a her thrusts got even quicker. with a kiss to muffle Kierans moans as she cums undone as well Johnoya releases her seed into her stomach moaning and shaking once they separate from the kiss Kieran's green glow had a mixture of gold and visa versa.

Both women were breathing hard looking into each others eyes.

"We have become one, my love." A mixture of both voices growled at Kieran lovingly.

"Yes we have." Kieran responded with a kiss. The green and gold glow was through out the cave.