Guilty 😔

Kushal : sweetie wrong move , agar Mera deal choose Kiya Hota tho tumare life cake walk hongi but it's late . Get ready for your explanations because tumare so called company tho tume Bachane vale nahi hai ...

And he comes outside wearing his glares .mishti tried to drag and save the items whatever possible. As the fire alarm rang , all came over .

Ritwik came to office along with prince who is having toast in his mouth with annoyed look.

Ritwik : kya ..

Prince : kya .. kya .tum kitni annoying ho Matlab itni kya jaldi hai yaha aane ka ..

Ritwik : mujhe ahana se milna hai..

Prince : ohoo..May be

Ritwik (with possessive look) : kyu ?

Prince : kuch..kuch nahi ..and can see the people in the office were running to and fro...making them confuse..

Ritwik : keerthi... what's happening ..

Keerthi : good morning sir , actually 10th floor main fire accident hua Hai...

Prince : what

Ritwik : ahana...

They move to the 10th floor and could see the files been shattered and some were burnt because of fire.. some equipment also destroyed ...

Anusha who is freaking out there because she couldn't able to get the dress she want saw ritwik over there and came to him

Anusha :oh my god .. sab equipment karab hogaya ab hamari photos hoot kese hongi ...

Ritwik : ahana kaha hai..

Swetha : vidhi mam ke saath medical room main thi...

Ritwik ,prince and rakhi moves to the medical room and could see ahana drinking water having small bandage at her forehead. Vidhi sat beside her.

Ritwik came over ahana and cup her face : are you alright making mishti look into his eyes . For the first time she can see some feeling for her in his eyes ...

Ahana nods making him exhale .

How are you ms Kapoor.. mishti turn and could see vijay standing there . Ritwik move aside and vijay come and pat her forehead.

Mishti : fine sir .thankyou

Prince come over and ask : how did this happen ....

Main Batati hu.. everyone turn and could see anusha standing over there.

Everyone were in confusion whereas mishti and vidhi smirk understanding the plan..

Anusha : the so called talented ms ahana tried to shake her hands with our opponent and tried to sell the equipment and designs . She had an agreement with them and tried to burn all the equipment after giving them the sources so that they get the contract .how cheap of you..

Ritwik :it would be better if you use your mouth for speaking facts instead of shit...

Anusha (with hurt look) : I am not talking shit ritwik ....look for yourself ...

Vijay : can we just discuss this outside since ahana got hurt and she needs rest .

Ahana smirks looking at anusha after everyone exit ...

Mishti : mujhe tho ey pehle hi samaj na chahiye...

Vijay : Tell me ms Sharma about your defamation against ahana .she is a loyal employee and claming her as dishonest without valid proofs may lead you to another problem. So  instead of wasting our time please keep anything with proofs only ..