𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

"OH! You guys are back!" The guy exclaimed as your eyes widen and there stood Sero with a big grin on his face.

Immediately Bakugo grits his teeth, ready to throw his quirk at the tape guy.

"SERO YOU-" before Bakugo could use his quirk you held his wrist to stop him to which he immediately calmed down.

"Katsuki, you don't want to wake the others up" letting out a soft chuckle, "and Sero thank you for opening the door" smiling at him as you let go of Bakugo.

"Anything for m'lady" he jokes bowing

"Sero you're too funny sometimes" wiping an imaginary tear away, "anyways I'll be heading off to bed, I'm kind of tired" smiling at the two guys before disappearing.

***

Immediately after Bakugo bumps past Sero and stomps all the way to his room. Sero sighs in relief as he dodges the bullet that is an earful from Bakugo.

He makes his way into Kaminari's room who's been sulking this entire time.

"They're home"

"Oh really? That's great" he spoke uninterested and turns his back on the tall brunette to face the wall

"I stopped them from kissing earlier" Sero slumps down in Kaminari's desk chair watching as he quickly flips over

"WHAT!?" His eyes widen before coughing to calm himself down, "I mean, it's whatever, it's her life" he spoke with an undertone of sadness in his voice as Sero sighs.

"You know you did this to yourself right? You've been avoiding her like the plague the past couple days bro" looking at his friend sitting up from his bed.

"I know but I only did that because I didn't know how to approach her so I told Jirou who's been giving me guitar lessons. I was going to play one of her favourite songs" only then did Sero's gaze move down to his friend's fingers all bandaged up.

'He must've been practicing hard' Sero was impressed by the determination his friend had.

"You should've just said that then, she thinks you don't like her and now she's trying to move on by using Bakubro" Sero explains the situation to his stubborn friend, "it's all about communication and I've done all I can for now bro, the rest is up to you" Kaminari gives an affirmative nod knowing his friend was right

"You're right" Kaminari sighs, "all this time I've been avoiding facing the girl I love at the fear of saying something wrong but it's worse losing her" The blonde begins mindlessly pouring his thoughts out

"Love huh?" Sero's ears perk up and a teasing smile spreads across his face watching as Kaminari comes to the realisation of what he just said out loud.

"I- uh-" He begins stuttering, not really knowing what he was going to say

"It's okay bro" Sero stands and pats Kaminari's shoulder, "just remember, it hurts to be something, it's worse to be nothing, especially with the girl you love" he chuckles

Kaminari looks up at his friend and with the light shining behind him, it was as if he was his saviour.

"Sero bro" Kaminari begins to tear up as he pulls his friend into a hug, "thank you so much bro!! I love you man!"

***

After making your way back to your room, you get changed into comfy pj's to rest. You never realised how exhausted you were from today until you hit your bed and the matress just felt so comfortable, almost like sinking into a cloud.

Your mind replays the events of the night, remembering how sweet Bakugo was after the restaurant. Then earlier.. you almost kissed..

Am I.. falling for him??

***

author note: hi~ hi~

sorry I've been neglecting this book 🥺  I've been working on my other book since it got more views and comments about posting another chapter but I'm currently working on finishing this book soon 😰