(smut) care for a glass of wine?

A/n : i haven't written anything in so long I've been busy with other shit so if this is terrible, please forgive me love.

Image credit : Pinterest
_____

"Angel?" Crowley called in his usual monotone voice, as he strutted into the bookshop.

"Hm?" He heard a faint voice call from his left. He turned his head and scanned over the room, finally landing on Aziraphale, who found himself sitting on a rather small leather sofa in a secluded corner of the room, reading a book. Crowley squinted and found the title to say 'fifty shades of grey.' Why Aziraphale wanted to know in detail about different pigments of a color? Crowley had no idea.

He wasted no time in making his way over the the leather sofa and plopping down next to Aziraphale, a few inches between them.

The smaller man set his book down on the side table beside him and turned his body to face the demon who had given no warning in advance to his arrival.

"Yes, dear?" He found himself smiling at how close the two were to each other.

Crowley just looked at him and blinked, no emotion displayed in the delicate features of his face.

Aziraphale cocked an eyebrow at him until he finally opened his mouth. "Care for a glass of wine?"

Aziraphale grinned goofily and nodded, watching Crowley snap his fingers. Two bottles of red wine appeared immediately, along with two wine glasses, already filled to the brim.

A half hour later and Crowley was silently admiring Aziraphale as he recounted Hamlet.

Aziraphale realized that Crowley was awfully smiley today and beamed at him. "What?" He asked, a little slurred, failing to suppress a chuckle.

Crowley covered his mouth with his palm and continued looking at the angel in front of him, starstruck by him.

He rests his hands in his lap before explaining himself."Nothing, it's just.." He fiddles with his thumbs and looks anywhere but at Aziraphale. "You just... I.." Crowley nervously laughs, even in his tipsy state the angel can tell perfectly well that its phony and scrunches his eyebrows even more, still smiling, but becoming more curious as to where this embarrassment is coming from. This is Crowley we're talking about!

"Crowley?" He captures his eyes and they lock for a split second before Crowley breaks it again, red in the face. What is he doing?

"Well, i talked to Nina and Maggie and uhm.." He cleared his throat and carefully looks back up at Aziraphale. "I need to tell you something." He states firmly.

The angel slowly unscrunches his tightly knit brows and his face becomes more serious and understanding. "Yes?" He scooches closer to Crowley in order to 'make him more comfortable', yet this only succeeded in flustering the man even more. At this point Aziraphale was very confused and also concerned.

"Do you mind if i show you instead?" Crowley asked sincerely, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

He nods and Crowley slowly slides off the sofa so he's standing in front of Aziraphale, looking down at his precious doe eyes. He leans down and softly kisses him.

Aziraphale is thoroughly stunned at this action and at first doesn't respond to the kiss, for he hasn't been kissed before. But soon enough his lips start moving against Crowleys and his eyes somehow end up closed.

Crowley pulls back for a moment, but before he can get a word out, Aziraphales arms are around his shoulders, pulling him into another, albeit more sloppy, kiss.