Extra: Hyunlix

Hyunjin and Felix were at a cafe, waiting for their order while talking with each other. "Lee Felix!" A boy calls, and Felix stands up, walking over to the boy holding their coffee.

     Felix had insisted on coming here because the drinks were good, but Hyunjin didn't like how the boy was looking at Felix. And then what happened next made Hyunjin angry. The boy pulls Felix into a tight hug, and Felix looked like he was enjoying it. Since the cafe allowed pets, they brought the ferret with them, and Hyunjin was practically squeezing it to death. It jumped out of his hands and turned around, just staring at him.

     "Sorry..." He whispers, as Felix starts walking happily back towards him. The younger kisses Hyunjin's cheeks before sitting down in front of him. "I'm not feeling too good..." Hyunjin mumbles, and Felix looks at him worriedly. 

     "Do you want to go?" Felix asks, and Hyunjin nods. Felix picks up the ferret and the drinks, but while walking out he turns around and waves to the boy at the counter. When Felix turns back around, he sees Hyunjin looking at the boy weirdly, and then he understood. Hyunjin wasn't sick, he was jealous. Felix chuckles, he opens the car door and sets the ferret in the front seat.

     "What-" Before Hyunjin could ask what he was doing Felix opens the door to the backseat and pushes the boy in the car. Hyunjin falls on his back, and then Felix crawls on top of him, closing the door behind them. Hyunjin just stared with wide eyes as Felix gazed at him intently. And then the younger grabs Hyunjin's nape and clashes their lips together, running his fingers through the raven's hair.

     He backs away, trailing kisses along the boy's jawline and neck, feeling Hyunjin's' arms wrap around his waist. After kissing the tip of the boy's nose, Felix found himself out of breath. Hearing the younger's breathing against his ear, Hyunjin closes his eyes, trying to suppress the dark blush that grows on his face. After Felix's breath slows, he looks at Hyunjin with a bright, innocent smile.  

     "Are you happy now?" Felix asks, getting off of the boy and climbing into the passenger seat, cradling the ferret in his arms. Hyunjin gets out of the car and gets into the driver's seat, starting to drive back home.

     "Where is everyone?" Hyunjin asks, tapping the steering wheel with his finger.

     "Minho and Jisung stayed over at Jisung's mom's house. Chris texted me and said him and Seungmin were at a hotel. Jeongin and Changbin are at the arcade." Hyunjin nods at the boy's statement. "Why?"

     Hyunjin chuckles quietly as they come to a stoplight. "No reason."