one - ❝ i'm sorry ❞

"Baby?" Justin called, but Selena wasn't listening. She was too busy pushing past the crowd of people, and stumbling to the elevator at the end of the corridor. She pressed the button rapidly, her fingers shaking as tears slipped down her rosy cheeks. She pressed it again and again but it didn't seem to stop Justin from getting closer, putting his foot in the way of the closing doors and climbing in. He lingered closer, his hair messily fitted under a black cap, with his eyes darting around the small space. He smelled strongly of smoke and whiskey, making Selena choke a little. She flicked her hair behind her shoulder and looked at the floor, anywhere but at him. His eyes pierced though her as 'The heart wants what it wants' played dimly in the background. The awkwardness weighing down on them both.

"I liked the song" He finally said, his voice groggy sounding almost ill. The familiar Canadian accent that once made her knee's weak and heart throb, now made her blood boil. She hated him, but at the same time, she didn't.

"It wasn't what it looked like, Sel" She scoffed in reply,

"It never is"

He shook his head, his expression quickly changing from repentant to annoyingly smug. "I like that you're jealous"

"I'm not. I'm fed up" He took a step closer and she almost growled, her arm reaching forward to push him away. Her heart raced, as he grabbed it and pushed himself on her. Their faces inches apart.

"Justin, get off" She muttered,

"You love it Sel, like you love me" He replied, the satisfaction irritatingly evident in his tone of voice. His lips grazed her neck and she focused all her power on trying to push him off.

"Justin, please" She pleaded, he always did this. He'd push himself on her, she was always too afraid to say no, and even if she did; he didn't care.

Justin was far too use to getting what he wanted, so when someone disagreed, he didn't really know how to react. But Selena was his 'shoulder-to-cry-on' someone to run back to when it all went wrong. She didn't know any different from being treated like a mug. Justin was controlling, and rude, and incredibly narcissistic. So she never got what she wanted, and now she'd simply learnt to accept it.

"I know what you do Sel. Trying to make me jealous with that weirdo Zedd.. c'mon baby, you always come back to me" He whispered, his fingers trailing down to her thigh as she closed her eyes and tried to wish him away. She couldn't do anything else anyway. His fingers were cold and rough, harshly grabbing onto her skin as he tried to kiss her. She denied it however, shaking her head and looking away as the doors opened.

People stood outside and looked in, shocked but Justin just laughed and grabbed her hand. Jumping into the lobby with her, tightly grabbing onto his arm as if her life depended on it. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they arrived at the top level of the hotel. The glass doors sending them to a whirlwind of flashing lights, chattering and loud music bursting through their eardrums. Paparazzi stood in front of the door, 4 body guards denying their access. Selena cursed under hear breath, she could faintly see Kylie Jenner - that meant Kendall would be there. She looked up at Justin, his eyes focused on the doors; the paparazzi hadn't noticed them yet but would soon.

"Justin, i'm not going?"

He looked down and smiled, "What? Why?"

He rubbed the bottom of her back and she forced a smile, "I'm tired" She lied.

"Oh" He simpered, "You're tired"

It took her a moment to realise what he meant, "No, no Justin i mean-"

"I know what you mean, baby" He put his arm around her shoulder again,

"Lets go to bed, Princess" He winked, leading her away down the hall where his hotel room was.

"No, Justin i'm actually tired"

"I know" He replied, his eyes locked in front of him so he didn't have to witness her frown. "You won't have to do a lot baby don't worry. I'll take care of it for you"

She sighed as he unlocked the door, her phone vibrating in her handbag. She pulled it out and read through the countless unread messages, from Zedd, Taylor and .. Nick Jonas? What did he want? They hadn't spoken in ages? She shrugged it off and stepped into the hotel room. Of course it was beautiful, the walls were black, with pictures of cities hung on them. The carpet was a cream colour with a Kingsized bed and a large window, illuminating the room with the dazzling lights of LA. His clothes were scattered around the room, a few things she recognised as women's possessions were too. Rolling her eyes, Justin appeared behind her, stroking her arms slowly and connecting his lips with her neck.

"I love you" She murmured,

"I know" He replied.