bully.

"hurry up and get in the car dummy we're late!!" ussop screamed with his head sticking out the car window as he honked his horn.

"i know, i know! i woke up late! damn it." you scream back just before shoving the rest of your granola bar into your mouth.

ussop, your best friend, came to pick you up today because your car was getting a new paint job.

running down the house stairs you flung yourself throw ussop's car window the top half of your body landing onto his lap.

"y/n." ussop said giving you the meanest blank stare you've ever received.

"my bad." you hissed before fixing your position in the sit and buckling in. "let's go loser we're late."

"i know this girl not talking about me" ussop whispered in disbelief as he back out.

"okay nice fit i see you." he did the hand behind the head out the sit look back combo. it made you stare and mumble without thinking. "are you trying to seduce me?"

ussop smirked speeding off to school

laughtail university.

it was a big school even bigger campus. the only known way of getting into this school is through recommendations.

even though it's such a prestigious school it had nothing to do with academics but just attending the school pretty much guaranteed you any job/jobs in the future.

you were recommended through your father which just so happened to be one of the five principles.

St. Shepherd Ju Peter .

"y/n." ussop paused before saying his next question. "why don't you sit with me at lunch toda-?"

"hell nah." you cut him off. "ion mess with the little boy you be hanging around."

"i know but- luffy changed y/n.. he's not all rude like he used to be." ussop tried convincing you.

"yeah okay~" you spoke sarcastically. "i'll believe it when i see it. shi i might not even believe it when i DO see it." you ranted.

"so.. lunch?" he gave you the puppy dog eyes you couldn't say no to.

side eyeing the fuck out of him you sighed. "ughh fine nigga. just this once tho."

"hell yeah!" ussop celebrated pulling into his parking space. "you won't regret this baby."

"yeah yeah. call me baby one more time i'll do something we both gone regret." you said hoping out of the car.

"who said imma regret it!?" he laughed catching up with you before pushing on your shoulder.

you stumbled from the push but recovered quickly shoving him back.