Starting with Takemichi's dilemma, I assume that Hakkai is in there already. What I heard by ThiccyChi is that Hakkai had the intention to kill Taiju and have Yuzuha stay safe.

(First Name) pouted at that truth. She thought she raised Hakkai better.

Anyhow, due to my visions results, it confirmed that nobody dies, and toman wins. I don't know how accurate they are and if they're legitimate to Takemichi's timeline system, but my gut tells me they are. But how does Takemichi succeed? I don't want to sabotage anything important.

Since there's a whole lot of enemy here, I highly doubt that Takemichi, Chifuyu, Kisaki, and Hanma can handle them themselves. Okay, maybe Hanma but I doubt he'd want to. He's more lazy than I gave him credit for.

(First Name) flashbacked to when she was driving home from a meeting, Hanma followed with for no reason than for what he said "Why not." At the entrance of her neighborhood, some shit talking delinquents tried to jump Hanma for brownie points. She was the one who beat them up, Hanma claimed that his knuckles were too sore and refused to fight so she had to do it before they became unbearable to listen to.

That means that there will likely be a third party. Toman, if anything. Since Hakkai is here I'm guessing someone would call backup with Mikey? Maybe Mitsuya? Who the hell knows.

The Black Dragon members had stopped watch dogging her like a hawk, and flirting too for her relief. (First Name) smirked and began to wiggle her wrists to see how tight they really were. She was suprised at how fast the knots loosened.

She rolled her eyes at it though, they really like underestimating women here, huh. She'll fix that later. (First Name) looked back at the delinquents, making sure to keep her in her line of sight at all times.

The girl had broken out the knot and stuffed it in her pocket. It was obviously done by some low-trained lackey because this knot was wack. She didn't understand why they thought ankles were more important than wrists since it took her a little longer to untangle her feet.

Eyeing the subordinates, they hadn't noticed and just kept yapping about hot chicks. She smirked at this, dumbasses. But did not immediately make a run for it. First she scouted her options: how to leave without anyone noticing.

Everyone is paying attention to the door. That means that the fight has already started. If the four of them had any chance to defeating Taiju, it'd be Hanma.

Fuck, but that doesn't sound right.

Going back to my backup suspicions, I'm now one billion percent sure that someone had already been called over when I was knocked out and hidden behind this.. thing. I think I was right in my hunch of Mitsuya being in there. If I'm not wrong then his motorcycle would be..

(First Name) slowly stood up, but stopped before she could get into a full stand. In her awkward squat position, she peered over some of the bushes to see lines of motorcycles. But she quickly sat back down.

Nah, theres no way Mitsuya's going to let his bike be out in the open. I bet a grand that he hid it behind the church so nobody knows it's there. I'll check. I know damn well that boy too broke to buy repairs if someone griefed it.

Letting out a mean snicker at her last teasing thought, she finally made the conclusion that she was going to make a run for it. (First Name) identified that she was placed in between a row of dead shrub and the gate behind her. Before they woke her up, just judging by how wet her clothes are from the snow, this might take her non-weather conquering ass longer to execute. Damn it.