XI

"Yeah I was right. Something feels really off." You muttered to yourself.

It's the next day, August 3rd. you prepared combat boots in your tote bag and a lottttt of medical gear. The gut feeling in the pits of your oddly hungry stomach atm was raving. Unless your actually only just hungry, thats also a possibility.

And it can also be the fact that your rib tattoo is kinda itchy rn. but when you even come in contact with it, it hurts.

...

no matter.

You're currently memorizing every part of the goddamn festival grounds. It's like 1pm and the preparations are just only getting put up as we speak

using your shinobi ninja ways you sneakily get past the people in the area setting up their stands.

You were now on the sidewalk away from the festivities area since you got a brief of it. Walking back home, you come across a parking lot.

"hmm.. wait this seems like really good brawl grounds. I better keep an eye on this area..

You turned a sharp right to the shrine and started walking up the stairs, "you sure you wanna do this, Peh-yan?" You froze in your tracks at the familiar voice,

Hanma Shūji.

"Yes I am! Now get on with it." You heard Peh order.

'Dammit I'm gonna have to face that guy again?' you cursed quietly, biting your nail. In short, you know Hanma from way back. He looks so.. different, huh.

'Ah, i'll deal with this later. This most likely won't be an issue until around sun down.' you walked back down the steps, deciding to take the longer route. So now you gotta walk around the entire shrine to get to the other side. Great.

(The shrine is originally double sided with stairs. Its just that Hanma and Peh are already on the top so u dont wanna interfere.)

You sighed, 'fhdjdhjsh.. AGGHH. I'm in a clingy ass mood. this isn't good.' you thought. Being in this state made you embarrased but it had to be done.

Taking out the flip phone from your pocket, you decided to contact the Manjiro Clan group chat. Mikey made the name and none of you have authority to change it.

🔥GangGangHoes🔥

You
I'm in a clingy mood

You
someone go come over to my house in like 10min. I'm still walking home. I'm craving physical attention

Keisuke
ON IT MAVTIC

Juro-chin
ILL BE THERE IN 2MIN!

Taka-chan
sorry, I need to go make dinner for the girls & I

Haruchiyo
U-uh idk? maybe tmr..

Pah-chi-chi
Theres no fucking way you just stuttered over text

Kenny
how the hell can YOU text? theres no way they don't confiscate your phone

Pah-chi-chi
they dont confiscate my phone

Kenny
oh of course 😐

Kenny
I can probably come over every other day (nickname), I'm kinda dirty from fixing up my bike. I'll be ovr tmr tho