Intro

Nicholas life journey missions on as I show to much of my most thoughts on paper here for now to continue a way of the way I do it in a way that I can do it without paper on here I tell you my life is a wonder in my mind I show to the ghost that claim they help me why I think it's brains screens and I ain't have a sense in my poetry I have about the last of them I show that I can also find a way of how I can create a brain show for the I'm nic I have a loss of my memory I find it a morning routine I leave it to be as I heard of a way I catch a time to wonder how much they listen to me I know they have a way they was often watching me I know they were about to be thoughtful of how I know so much and it's because I think but the rest isn't as I thought it would be I start my days with brushing them bitches and I literally take my time to wash my stank in the shower I take my life I say it to be and so I hope one day I can do it more I mean do it so much I can't believe why I even do it so much I'm talking about writing the issue I got is why I can do it so expert without the extra things .,?!'  I nic I can space freak alien beings I think of so much about how many times it comes to my brains I mean I think I wonder why it's a way it's dark clouds on a life to believe so sad I feel I've been lately I can still find a way I can breathe so I should know that it's a way I can still note a poem in my writing and it's because I find a space for the times I catch a way of how I feel about love and it's always my minds zooming around circles and so I often think of why sometimes I can tell you because my brother can hardly speak to me oh yeah my family hates me but I still have my moneys In counting my coins like a pirate on a ocean sea I'm no skull in a shore line or anything but I speak to myself often and I hear others speak but I'm not crazy it's the way they can still try though.