———

donghyuck's eyes scan his surroundings to look for a familiar figure he was waiting for. just as he was about to pull out his phone, he felt a hand on his shoulders, causing him to flinch.

as he turned around, a smile grew on his face. after realizing that he was smiling, he coughed in order to cover it. "i thought you were going to be late again." he manage to say, trying to lighten up the mood.

the older lets out a breathy chuckle, "of course not," he's quick to reply, "so let's go?"

donghyuck didn't really know the exact location as the older just told him that they were going to meet at the bus stop. he was expecting that they were going to ride the bus to get to the place but the older just started walking away.

the younger's furrows as he catches up with mark's pace, "where are we going?" he asked, looking back at the bus stop. "i thought we were doing the project?"

"we are." he replied.

"oh, is the place just near here?" donghyuck looked around, still confused.

"my place? yeah, it's just near here." mark said.

donghyuck's eyes widen after hearing the older's reply. his place? does he mean his dorm? he started asking himself. now that he started thinking about it, he noticed that mark only wore pajamas, and a plain shirt.

it seems like he only went here to pick donghyuck up.

the younger didn't ask anymore, feeling like he was talking too much. instead, he just tailed behind the older until they got to the older's place.

and when they finally did, both mark and donghyuck were standing in front of the older's door. "i didn't know were doing the project at your place." the younger finally voice out his thoughts.

"i just don't want us to stay out for too long, it's already getting late anyway." mark smiled, finally unlocking his door before letting the younger in. when he didn't hear any reply from the younger, he chased his gaze to look at his reaction, "i-is that okay?"

donghyuck finally lifts his gaze to match his eyes with the older. at this point he was just hoping that his face was not turning red... or something, "y-yeah of course!" he awkwardly laughed.

the older nods his head as he opens the light in his kitchen. while mark is busy getting the snacks out for them, donghyuck sits at one of the bar stools and takes out his laptop. this also gave him an opportunity to look around the mark's place.