Heartbroken

Lucy P.O.V

Its been 3 months since Lisanna came back from the 'dead' and the grand magic games everybody have been calling me weak ,useless ,and waste of space and it's been 2 days sense natsu kick me out of team natsu and ever since that day people have been ignoring me ( except for Wendy, Lisanna, Romeo, Mira , laxus, Levy,Gajeel, happy, and master of course). I wake up and did my usual routine after that I went to the guild once I got open the door people started throwing magic at me I just ignored it and went to the bar and "can I get a milkshake " I asked her " yes" Mia said after a while the door burst open showing and angry Natsu and a hurt Lisanna and people asked her what happened but natsu interrupted her by saying "Lucy did this" but only my true friend know I didn't do this but everyone else didn't believe me and beat me up and call me weak and that was the last straw so I went upstairs to master of this I knocked on the door 3 times heard a faint noise that sounded like come in and I did I told him "master I want to quit".

Master P.O.V

"Why my child" I asked tears threaten to spill out, but I didn't let it explain everything to me yell at them but Lucy stop me noo master it not worth it" she said " ok my child but are you going to come back and if so when" I asked her "I don't know when I will come back and for the second question maybe" she told me" ok child give me your hand" she did as told chanted some words and the mark slowly faded away she take me and walked out my office.

Lucy P.O.V

After that I went home and summon Virgo and told her to pack my stuff and put them in the spirit world I summon leo and told him to give my monthly rent to the landlady they did as told and then I had time to write the guild a letter what was for the guild one was for team Natsu and one was for my true friends I left them on my desk just in case they go and check I was really gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't own Fairy Tail hero dose.