𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What is the point?" Gina asked in confusion, trying to finish the conversation.

"I am not going to be a doormat for you, but I am also not going to be bad person and a wimp. So we can all just stay in our lane and... find our own ways to thrive right? Stick to the status quo." Kinsely said, and Gina nodded slowly as she was still in shock from what just happened. "Anyway, I hope you enjoy having all of your heavy stuff back. I will see you at rehearsals tomorrow because I have a game. Remind Daniela and Dawn to tell me what I missed."

Kinsely sent Gina a quick smile before rushing towards the exit, and Gina stood up from her seat.

"Just one thing before you go." Gina said, and Kinsely turned around with a questioning look. "I did not have your phone."

Kinsely looked at Gina confused, but the taller girl just turned and sat back down in the vanity. Kinsely walked out and made her way out of the school to the soccer field. She opened the double door of the school exit, but when it should've closed it burst open again.

"Hey! Kinsely!" Ricky exclaimed as he rushed to stand in front of her and stop her from walking.

"Ricky I have to go, I have a soccer game and I am already late." Kinsely explained, but Ricky didn't listen to her.

"I have something to say to you. I know we are not really friends anymore, I get that. You and Nini have been very clear. But... I thought there was a little trust left between us. You know, I thought, I meant something to you." Ricky said with a slightly angered tone.

"I just cannot do this right now." Kinsely said, as she tried to push past Ricky, but he stopped her.

"Fine, okay? But the next time I spill my guts to you in a voicemail, do me a favor and keep it to yourself. I do not need to hear from EJ that it is wrong and stupid." Ricky said with narrowed eyes. Kinsely's face contorted into confusion.

"Wait, what voicemail?" Kinsely asked, and Ricky's face basically mirrored her's.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked, and Kinsely thought for a moment before realization came to her.

"You heard this from EJ?" Kinsely asked, and Ricky nodded.

Kinsely gaze moved to where she noticed EJ and the water polo team standing near the bus pickup as they were waiting for the soccer game to start. Ricky looked over and noticed EJ too before he looked back to Kinsely.

"Why? What happened?" Ricky asked, and Kinsely turned to look at him.

"Umm, I'll tell you when I see you. I got to go." Kinsely said as she finally pushed past Ricky.

Ricky watched as she walked away.

"Good luck!" Ricky called, and Kinsely turned around as she continued to walk backwards.

"Thank you!" Kinsely called and sent him a thumbs up before turning around and rushing to the soccer field as her cleats clacked on the pavement.

Despite the anger towards EJ in the back of her head, Kinsely continued her soccer career like nothing was happening to the best of her abilities. Her team could tell something was wrong with her, including Daniela and Dawn who arrived halfway through the first half. The game went well though, and they managed to secure the first win of the season with a win of 4-1. Kinsely returned home with anger still fueling her, and she spent a majority of the night venting to Lilian.