One of which... was Iyashi. The doctor had a grim expression on his usually annoyed face, and that made the dread settle in you watching.

"[Last Name][Brother Name], brother of Lieutenant General [Last Name][Name]?" One of the officials, who you recognized as one of your seniors spoke up and your brother shakily nodded, "And mister Nozomi, her fiance?" The albino nodded as well.

"My name is Fukushima Hatsu, I am the Brigadier General of the JSDF, on my right is Shuzenji Iyashi, the head medic for the war and on my right is Major General, Harima Nagai." All three of them bowed and your family returned with a bow of their own.

After a small while of the notification team taking a deep breath to conjure up the courage to inform your family, you could see that your brother and Nozomi were beginning to feel the dread too.

All of a sudden, every single one of the notification team bowed down to their waists, along with Iyashi as Fukushima spoke up, "The commandment of the Japanese Self Defense Forces has entrusted us to express his deepest regrets that your sister and fiancee, [Last Name][Name]-sama was killed in action in the war, on XX/XX/20XX. She was the last one on the battle field and had fought long and hard. After 9 whole hours, both her, and the enemy All for One, had passed away. [Last Name]-sama is the one who has ended this war. She is the savior of Japan and I hope you know that she will not be forgotten, so long as Japan continues to stand. The commandment extends his deepest sympathy to you and your family in your loss."

He finished and your family continued to stare at him in shock. Nozomi had a confused look on his face while [Brother Name] had a look of horror on his face as the realisation finally settled in.

You were gone.

You were dead.

And never to return.

"Her body was discovered in the very heart of the battlefield, showing that she fulfilled her mission until her very last breath, and only allowed herself to pass away when she knew that she had ended the war-"

"Shut the fuck up!!" You were taken aback by the outburst from Nozomi, his eyes burning with rage as your brother had tears slowly leaking out of his [Eye Color] eyes, "Mister Nozomi, I-"

"Don't you dare fucking give me that crap!! How dare you come here to lie to me that our [Name] is dead?! You expect me to believe that shit?! There's no way [Name] can die!! She's the strongest!" Hatsu tried to calm the raging male down but Nozomi was seething.

How dare they come in here and try to tell them that his wife, his [Name] was gone?! Have they lost their minds?! Are they hearing themselves right now?!

The albino then turned to Iyashi, the only one whom he knew out of the three, "Shuzenji-san!! You're the doctor here!! Surely, you would have realised that [Name] isn't dead, right?! There's no way-" The desperation in Nozomi's eyes shined brightly as Iyashi looked at him regret, "I'm sorry, Nozomi-kun... She's gone."

Anger was slowly starting to take over the the white haired male but your brother finally decided to interject, "Big brother... calm down." His voice was gravely calm, like he had was still in denial.

"[Brother Name], you have got to be kidding me! You're telling me to calm down when these guys-" Nozomi stopped when he saw the tears that streamed down your brother's cheeks, "Thanks you for informing us. Since the notification was so late, I'm guessing you have already had the funeral." They nodded with regret lining their eyes.

"I'm sorry, we had no way to contact you because of the fight destroying all records. The only one who really knew how to get in contact with you was Shuzenji-san, who was busy healing everyone that survived. We came as soon as we could." Your brother nodded and they finally got up to leave, except for Iyashi, who had a pained look on his face.